Material Xen [Deleted]

With this number of bugs in this style, the author needs to pay for customers, not vice versa.

My small list:

1) Laggish category collapse on index page.
2) I can't read some text in "Contact form", and you? View attachment 111324
3) Padding? View attachment 111325
4) After browser resize with modal window: View attachment 111327
5) Nice: View attachment 111328
6) Soo cute: View attachment 111329
7) Mouse over and... View attachment 111330
8) More green to the god of green: View attachment 111331
9) Finally: View attachment 111332
10 and many others...

Me to continue?

Verdict - awful.
Thank you for reporting this bugs but we have not left our clients with these bugs if you read our discussion from first we have post 2 updates for solving other bugs
and we are very understand these bugs, we are working on it and others

Thank you for your reply and your rating that really challenging us to solve all of these as fast as possible without any negative feelings :)

Don't like new grey background on post content view. All other views are white, why is this grey?

@GliX
New style, give him time to update and improve it. One star review could kill this style.
Everyone need time :)

With this number of bugs in this style, the author needs to pay for customers, not vice versa.

My small list:

1) Laggish category collapse on index page.
2) I can't read some text in "Contact form", and you? View attachment 111324
3) Padding? View attachment 111325
4) After browser resize with modal window: View attachment 111327
5) Nice: View attachment 111328
6) Soo cute: View attachment 111329
7) Mouse over and... View attachment 111330
8) More green to the god of green: View attachment 111331
9) Finally: View attachment 111332
10 and many others...

Me to continue?

Verdict - awful.
Hi Again, all of your bugs that you reported is solved now, check our demo

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Can Sticky bottom bar become Sidemenu (off-canvas)?
Search box is also not very Material Design :)

Can Sticky bottom bar become Sidemenu (off-canvas)?
Search box is also not very Material Design :)
We will make this feature in version 2 add form categories in off-canvas menu
If you need only sticky bar to be off-canvas, we can customize it for you for free
We also working on making theme with all Material colors and other surprises

Thank you :)

I loved this Style as soon as I saw it! Minimal, clean but also logical and not so bare its impossible to navigate.
One bug an done question;
Firstly - would it be possible (or is it and I missed it) to use a text logo, possibly even add a font and size option instead of having to make a .png?

Secondly - I have a bug with the XFMG carousel where the last photo overlaps the sidebar:

Capture.webp

I loved this Style as soon as I saw it! Minimal, clean but also logical and not so bare its impossible to navigate.
One bug an done question;
Firstly - would it be possible (or is it and I missed it) to use a text logo, possibly even add a font and size option instead of having to make a .png?

Secondly - I have a bug with the XFMG carousel where the last photo overlaps the sidebar:

View attachment 113819
You can use text instead of logo picture
Please open ticket in our client area to check this bug
Portal Home - Express Plus Company

I'm not going to review this Style yet as I think its unfair until the bugs are ironed out. There's a few bugs still.

I've listed the ones I've found below, Express Plus are aware of them and working on fixes, lets hope for a speedy update as this is such a beautiful style.

• XFMG Carousel images don't align correctly in Firefox, looks like an issue with the collapsible side bar, OK in Chrome and IE.
  • XFMG "Add Media" button appears to be missing.
  • Footer bar floats when using mobile browsers.
  • Quick create button on the front page gives an error.
  • Text logo isn't responsive.
  • Facebook Share pop-up goes off the edge of the browser.
  • Need to be able to change the position of the header logo.
  • Text alignment issue when resizing the browser window in threads, posts, convos.
  • When making a long post that requires scrolling down the text window, a green line appears where the bottom of text window was.
Look forward to seeing these fixed soon :)

Last edited:
I'm not going to review this Style yet as I think its unfair until the bugs are ironed out. There's a few bugs still.

I've listed the ones I've found below, Express Plus are aware of them and working on fixes, lets hope for a speedy update as this is such a beautiful style.

• XFMG Carousel images don't align correctly in Firefox, looks like an issue with the collapsible side bar, OK in Chrome and IE.
  • XFMG "Add Media" button appears to be missing.
  • Footer bar floats when using mobile browsers.
  • Quick create button on the front page gives an error.
  • Text logo isn't responsive.
  • Facebook Share pop-up goes off the edge of the browser.
  • Need to be able to change the position of the header logo.
  • Text alignment issue when resizing the browser window in threads, posts, convos.
  • When making a long post that requires scrolling down the text window, a green line appears where the bottom of text window was.
Look forward to seeing these fixed soon :)

We already fixed most of your bugs and working on other please continue with us via client area

now 15 days passed and no RTL version for me!
if you are very busy and can't provide support why selling it?
after 15 days i don't need it anymore, please refund my money back
thank you
Mr Younes, thank you for your rating and your reply
you have all rights to refund your money back if we didn't execute your order but you don't even update your ticket and we surprised that rating us with one star and your reply here
discussion here is for non clients while there's a client area you can talk to us and you can notice that your ticket in progress
yes we very sorry about delay but you asked your self why ? because we are working on version 2 and we will make first style for you as a surprised :)
we hoped to talk to us first before your reply here no problem we can finish your order today
please confirm via ticket in client area to continue your RTL style or cancel and refund your money

Mr Younes, thank you for your rating and your reply
you have all rights to refund your money back if we didn't execute your order but you don't even update your ticket and we surprised that rating us with one star and your reply here
discussion here is for non clients while there's a client area you can talk to us and you can notice that your ticket in progress
yes we very sorry about delay but you asked your self why ? because we are working on version 2 and we will make first style for you as a surprised :)
we hoped to talk to us first before your reply here no problem we can finish your order today
please confirm via ticket in client area to continue your RTL style or cancel and refund your money
a week ago I'm asking you about RTL version right?
This is your answer
Our apologize for delay we are almost get your request done
We were very busy about updating Material Xen this week and we will make new update soon :)
Then a week passed again and I've heard nothing from you
Sorry but i can't wait forever
I confirm cancellation via ticket
Thank you

Top Bottom