Material Xen [Deleted]

One of the coolest styles of XenForo! Just a quick bug:

I79rpKu.png

Thank you @bcercan , we will fix it now

Found another bug. Don't see the Redactor Editor inside quick create thread where you have it shown in your screenshot o_OView attachment 110711

Using Desktop Chrome: Version 43.0.2357.132 m on Windows 7
Thank you, @Kirk

Text editor will be available in next update and Off-Canvas menu too :)

In the sticky nav, what is the thumbs up icon? what is the star icon? I can't see that these actually do anything as they just take me to the homepage.

I'm seeing an awful lot of bugs and work needing to be done on this. I can't really say much else since other than it's not really my cup of tea, but maybe that's just me.

In the sticky nav, what is the thumbs up icon? what is the star icon? I can't see that these actually do anything as they just take me to the homepage.

I'm seeing an awful lot of bugs and work needing to be done on this. I can't really say much else since other than it's not really my cup of tea, but maybe that's just me.

Please accept my apologize this is the first version of theme and we are still not lunched yet, we may have miss some bugs but also we have solved critical bugs, you can't be in perfect conditions situation in one step
you have to always keep developing your product more and more :)
we opened discussion just to show people what we believe and what we want and how can we handle any issues in minimum period :)
there are a lot of updates and new ideas in our minds, we have not started yet and i promise you that we will do our best to make our products have zero bugs

Thanks Again :)

Reactions: Rob
Just tried to purchase, to show a little bit of support, as well as help push along updates.

The explanation of how to purchase, combined with the actual system of doing so... I'm lost. Clueless. The longer I attempt to search and figure out how to purchase this thing, the less likely I am to do so. I am a compulsive purchaser, and when I want to order something, I need it then, not after 25min of looking (and still unable to buy).

Please fix this one way or another....

Thanks.

Just tried to purchase, to show a little bit of support, as well as help push along updates.

The explanation of how to purchase, combined with the actual system of doing so... I'm lost. Clueless. The longer I attempt to search and figure out how to purchase this thing, the less likely I am to do so. I am a compulsive purchaser, and when I want to order something, I need it then, not after 25min of looking (and still unable to buy).

Thanks.
Glad i'm not the only one who was frustrated with this :)

@Express Plus Company

Please just cancel that order. After taking that long to order... then now to still be waiting on the files, I am not interested in doing so, nor do I have any more time today.

I'd really suggest a more automated process. Many people do not want to wait for something they have already been charged for that long.

Thanks.

@Express Plus Company

Please just cancel that order. After taking that long to order... then now to still be waiting on the files, I am not interested in doing so, nor do I have any more time today.

I'd really suggest a more automated process. Many people do not want to wait for something they have already been charged for that long.

You have to register, then login, then follow the instructions. Purchased, now waiting on file.

Hello Sheldon,
First we want to thank you about your order yesterday and we are very sorry for this confusion, but we already explain in resource description FAQ about how can you place an order 3 days ago
and we already receiving orders from clients from we add our resource in XenForo community
we already did cancel your order yesterday and refund your money after we notice your ticket in one hour
Our system is ready now to download our product from your profile in client area after we accept your order directly, we have upgrade our client area and make it easy to use
We are working 24 hour to make our website and our client area easy to use as possible as we can just enter our website then purchase then "Order Material Xen" and we provide exclusive order for you "Branding Removable" for FREE

Thanks Again, and wait our updates soon ^_^

Glad i'm not the only one who was frustrated with this :)

I'm Sorry, but we didn't receive anything from any client named Krik, please provide us with your email address to check any wrong with you

Hi Rob, we have fix some bugs in sticky bar and you can see your likes and your points easily just like xenforo default template
CXh8Hpe.png

Your demo site is down, will await until its up and some future updates to the theme to make sure its bug-free before switching :)
Thanks @srlee for your reply
we were too busy these days to launch out website after 1 or 2 weeks at least and we working everyday on Material Xen for completing our work and solving all bugs
we stopped our demo for 48 hour to changing popular templates and we already solved most popular bugs in our theme
we are working now to launch V2 with new features :)
it's live now with demo info, and i'm here from today to answer your questions
or feel free to contact us via our clientarea, Portal Home - Express Plus Company

Thank you !

With this number of bugs in this style, the author needs to pay for customers, not vice versa.

My small list:

1) Laggish category collapse on index page.
2) I can't read some text in "Contact form", and you? 2015-07-15 00-28-16 Скриншот экрана.webp
3) Padding? 2015-07-15 00-29-47 Скриншот экрана.webp
4) After browser resize with modal window: 2015-07-15 00-30-34 Скриншот экрана.webp
5) Nice: 2015-07-15 00-32-25 Скриншот экрана.webp
6) Soo cute: 2015-07-15 00-32-58 Скриншот экрана.webp
7) Mouse over and... 2015-07-15 00-34-49 Скриншот экрана.webp
8) More green to the god of green: 2015-07-15 00-35-53 Скриншот экрана.webp
9) Finally: 2015-07-15 00-37-43 Скриншот экрана.webp
10 and many others...

Me to continue?

Verdict - awful.

Top Bottom