Material

Material 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Is there a setting to change the node icon selector to material icons?

I only get font awesome icons?

View attachment 153960

Also trying to add
<i class="material-icons">android</i>
or
<i class="material-icons">&#xE859;</i>
but without link to style-sheet it doesn't work.

But as attached, the style description says this is already been taken care of and uses Material icons instead off FA.

You'll want to add that icon using:
Code:
<i class="mdi mdi-android"></i>

We're using the Material Design Icons set which contains Google's icons plus some additional icons (such as icons for social media -- facebook, twitter, etc)

Next question @Jake B. .

My canvas panel settings:

upload_2017-6-30_19-24-38.webp
But get a continual double bar on right hand side.

upload_2017-6-30_19-26-33.webp

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-30_19-25-59.webp
    upload_2017-6-30_19-25-59.webp
    550 bytes · Views: 10
Following on: What would be the best way to make the mini-me's the same shape as the avatars?

Following on: What would be the best way to make the mini-me's the same shape as the avatars?
Hello, you are able to change the avatar shape by navigating to your administrative panel -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> [UI.X] Global Settings. From there look for the drop-down menu that is marked Avatar Shape.

Hello, you are able to change the avatar shape by navigating to your administrative panel -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> [UI.X] Global Settings. From there look for the drop-down menu that is marked Avatar Shape.

Yup, got that, but what would be the best way to change the mini-me's to the same shape as the avatar.

upload_2017-7-17_20-31-45.webp

sorry, this is what i'm referring to : .discussionListItem .posterAvatar .miniMe

also ensuring the last post avatar gets same shape also.

@ThemeHouse @Dalton Prock very strange bug here. When using this theme, all members activity shows as "Viewing Forum List" even when they aren't. Here is me viewing list of online members,

1.webp

and now in the default theme
2.webp

This doesn't happen on Abyss either.

upload_2017-8-6_19-29-36.webp

1. Left side border not showing on master

upload_2017-8-6_19-31-42.webp

2. Quick nav aligns left on mobile?

3. If search is in navigation and in sticky, selecting on mobile, pops up the search but disappears. Basically search has opened at top but screen has not moved to selection.

Still have this issue too:

Next question @Jake B. .

My canvas panel settings:

View attachment 154015
But get a continual double bar on right hand side.

View attachment 154017

Last edited:
View attachment 155245

1. Left side border not showing on master

View attachment 155246

2. Quick nav aligns left on mobile?

3. If search is in navigation and in sticky, selecting on mobile, pops up the search but disappears. Basically search has opened at top but screen has not moved to selection.

Still have this issue too:
Hello, sorry to hear that you're having these issues. I have gone ahead and reported these on our Github Issue Tracker: https://github.com/Audentio/xftheme-issues/issues/199

Is there a setting to Condense Visitor Tabs at a width?
getting this when have sticky on and the jump to top is added as you move down:

1502482599310.webp

Hello, we do not offer that type of setting at this time.

so, I'll need to condense the visitor tabs for all widths?

I'd rather remove the go to top (so it doesn't push everything down) as I have floating goto top/bottom.

Also the sticky header doesn't work on my nexus 5X on landscape, tried in firefox and chrome. Confirmed on the demo on themehouse site.

Last edited:
Top Bottom