Material

Material 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Glad to see this finally released and way more polished than the way early version I've had for some time now that my custom theme was built from.
Thanks for helping fund this Ernest. We rebuilt a lot of it, cleaned it up, made things generic, added lots of functionality as well! Lots of polishing. We've used derivatives of this on about 10 other projects so we know its been tried and true as well. It should be fairly quick to upgrade yours as well!

@Mike Creuzer i was buying this and then the spalsh screen come up to get the monthly sub, aka buy seperate or buy a spart of blah blah for onlt 24.95 a month, problem is this style isnt avaible from the monthly sub download area?

is that a intentenal?

@Mike Creuzer i was buying this and then the spalsh screen come up to get the monthly sub, aka buy seperate or buy a spart of blah blah for onlt 24.95 a month, problem is this style isnt avaible from the monthly sub download area?

is that a intentenal?
Definitely not I will fix this now.

@Mike Creuzer does the add-on https://xenforo.com/community/resources/th-covers.5366/ put a cover in the member card like the card in the sample on other themes?

profile-card-png.146412

Am curious about that too, the description of the theme does say "Free profile covers with coupon" curious if that is the same add-on or unique to this theme.

The material design looks great... I've seen 2-3 other XF themes using this concept and am really excited to try this one. The other ones made me realise how much I missed the UI.X framework. Am happy with Xenith at the moment but certainly this would be awesome for a light theme. (y)

Last edited:
@Mike Creuzer does the add-on https://xenforo.com/community/resources/th-covers.5366/ put a cover in the member card like the card in the sample on other themes?

profile-card-png.146412

Am curious about that too, the description of the theme does say "Free profile covers with coupon" curious if that is the same add-on or unique to this theme.

We are giving that add-on away with purchase of Material. The add-on alone won't have styling on member card and other places, since it requires theme information and styling. So it's best done at the theme level which is what we did here with Material. :) Material will style the add-on best so we are including it for free.

Very nice style. One of the best I've seen for XenForo (if not the best) - definitely the best Audentio/Themehouse style I've seen. Great work.

Think I'll need to buy this just to play around with :)

Very nice style. One of the best I've seen for XenForo (if not the best) - definitely the best Audentio/Themehouse style I've seen. Great work.

Think I'll need to buy this just to play around with :)
Appreciate the kind words as always Gemma! If you need a dark version we'll get started in that asap! :P
amazing theme @Mike Creuzer

my forum index, modified with one of my own addons to replace node icons with last post avatar.
View attachment 146445
Wow looks awesome. That's a cool idea really makes it feel social.

Looks absolutely spectacular, @Mike Creuzer! Audentio never fails to impress me with great concepts :D

I was just wondering; is there a future (even if it's distant) plan to release a dark version of this theme? I can definitely see a market for something like that.

Looks absolutely spectacular, @Mike Creuzer! Audentio never fails to impress me with great concepts :D

I was just wondering; is there a future (even if it's distant) plan to release a dark version of this theme? I can definitely see a market for something like that.
Definitely can do, adding to list of things to do. Thanks for your kind words! :D

Top Bottom