Material

Material 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@silence , Outdated Templates Material > th_cover_display_covers

The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand.

Should be safe to just open the template and save it -- we've made a lot of customizations to that template specifically for Material :)

@Jake B. I am getting error after updated to UI.X add-on version 1.1.2 and 1.5.13.0 Version. I have do Flush Cache but still are not fixed this error. Please let me know fix this error issue.

Screenshot_10.webp

You'll need to add Covers into your cart and use the "MATERIALCOVERS" coupon code to get it for free :)

I guess I am out of luck then.. o_O

It says right on the website..

Free [TH] Covers included to add banners to profiles

I dont see anything about having to add covers to the cart then applying a coupon..

Just bundle it together if you are going to give it away.

I guess I am out of luck then.. o_O

It says right on the website..

Free [TH] Covers included to add banners to profiles

I dont see anything about having to add covers to the cart then applying a coupon..

Just bundle it together if you are going to give it away.

Actually it does say on their website in the description area as seen in the screenshot. Look for the all caps part.
IMG_1047.webp

It's just the typical Audentio/ Themehouse way of operating nothing has changed nothing will change.

Read my response above. It does infact tell you how to claim the covers addon with the coupon code to get it for free. So before people start bashing why not do a little research.

Read my response above. It does infact tell you how to claim the covers addon with the coupon code to get it for free. So before people start bashing why not do a little research.
Nice screen shot from just now. Maybe you should find out if it was in the description when he bought it before you start putting your foot in your mouth. So to quote you "why not do a little research"

Not the 1st person in the thread to miss it. Not everyone reads the blurb about a product..

Now amazing customer service would be a note to the buyer in the morning. Thanks for your purchase! We noticed you forgot to take advantage of our add-on bundled with it, so I added it to your account for you. Enjoy!

Even the IRS does the above and I was impressed.. Recently I received a check for 27 dollars and some change.. When I called about it as I was confused why. Turned out I payed to much on my federal taxes and it was a refund check for the amount! They did this on their own.. Now that's customer service!

Nice screen shot from just now. Maybe you should find out if it was in the description when he bought it before you start putting your foot in your mouth. So to quote you "why not do a little research"

It was in there when the theme was first released. I know because I'm the first person that bought the theme in fact I paid a fair size chunk of the development costs of the theme. It has said since day one what was needed to be done to receive the product for free. I know some people messed up and @ThemeHouse made it right.

IMG_2154.webp

Like it, but too much wasted space on mobile view.

Any chances of a slight revision? The entire screen on iPhone 7 Plus is navigation / logo before any content. Sure, I can customise but would like it to be designed 'mobile first' out of the box.

Last edited:
I agree we should cut out some space here. Ive added it to our bug tracker.
Amazing, thank you.

I love the node styling options, and read above that these can be turned into buttons for better mobile navigation. If that were integrated it'd be brilliant. Here's what I made yesterday in just a couple of hours. I also think there is opportunity here to reduce some wasted blank space, between categories.

Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 20.45.11.webp

Top Bottom