Material

Material 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
All of our devices are having this issue with this style installed, no edits.

img_0321-png.147902
I've marked this as a bug. Its an edge case I hope for now. Will be fixed in next update.
Edit: Also how do I restore the icon for the inbox.
Under UI.X Navigation style properties untick Condense Visitor Tabs. That will break inbox/alerts out again.

Having an issue, replying to a profile post takes me to http://xxxxxxx/inline-mod/profile-post/switch

The requested page could not be found.

While with plain default theme it seems fine, i've tried reinstalling the theme and still nope.. :/
Hi Charlie! That is indeed odd. Would it be possible to create a ticket at themehouse.com? Ill likely need the URL to test it. If thats not possible Ill try to replicate it on my end. I tried on my demo and replying works fine. May want to check dev tools.

On Windows: F12, Ctrl + Shift + I
On Mac: Cmd + Opt + I

Hi Charlie! That is indeed odd. Would it be possible to create a ticket at themehouse.com? Ill likely need the URL to test it. If thats not possible Ill try to replicate it on my end. I tried on my demo and replying works fine. May want to check dev tools.

On Windows: F12, Ctrl + Shift + I
On Mac: Cmd + Opt + I

Cmd + Opt + I doesn't do anything (on safari) however ill provide you a demo login through a ticket

@Mike Creuzer , what a brilliant theme! (y)

I have added more "material colours" (via palette and extra.css). Would it be possible to add these to the next update:
  • metro-lightBlue
  • metro-lightGreen
  • metro-lime
  • metro-yellow
  • metro-amber
  • metro-deepOrange
  • metro-grey
Thanks for considering! :)

@Mike Creuzer , what a brilliant theme! (y)

I have added more "material colours" (via palette and extra.css). Would it be possible to add these to the next update:
  • metro-lightBlue
  • metro-lightGreen
  • metro-lime
  • metro-yellow
  • metro-amber
  • metro-deepOrange
  • metro-grey
Thanks for considering! :)

Sure added to our issue tracker! https://github.com/Audentio/xftheme-issues/issues/54 :)
Any chance I could get a hotfix via a ticket or something?
Actually just went to get you that code and noticed I couldn't replicate. What browser/device and do you have a link? Feel free to create a ticket if its private :)

ctually just went to get you that code and noticed I couldn't replicate. What browser/device and do you have a link? Feel free to create a ticket if its private :)

Every mobile device I've gotten my hands on and same with staff. Shrinking chrome's browser window on my desktop also causes the issue.

Disabling the option in the sidebar style property that you suggested via PM, fixes the issue.

Every mobile device I've gotten my hands on and same with staff. Shrinking chrome's browser window on my desktop also causes the issue.

Disabling the option in the sidebar style property that you suggested via PM, fixes the issue.
Hmm if you have a link let me know. The sites Ive checked that are running it seem to be fine. Im familiar with this type of bug, but the code Im seeing fixes it. Feel free to ticket me URL! :)

Top Bottom