XF 1.5 Massive SQL errors and I am not savvy with them at all

Steel Hyaena

WHOA, massive amounts of errors in my error log, and i don't see where they are coming from. I don't know where to even begin! This is the latest one, only a few minutes ago. I really, really need the help of someone savvy with this stuff because I am a new user and I know literally nothing about SQL and databases. I had to have help even installing this software.

Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect key file for table './hyaenash_xenforo/xf_session.MYI'; try to repair it - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(661): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('DELETE FROM `xf...')
#3 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/library/XenForo/Session.php(869): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete('xf_session', 'expiry_date < 1...')
#4 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/library/XenForo/CronEntry/CleanUp.php(23): XenForo_Session->deleteExpiredSessions()
#5 [internal function]: XenForo_CronEntry_CleanUp::runHourlyCleanUp(Array)
#6 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#7 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#8 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999980926514, '')
#9 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999980926514, '', false)
#10 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#11 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(37) "http://darkestdawn.black/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(33) "/admin.php?add-ons/rebuild-caches"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

WHOA, massive amounts of errors in my error log, and i don't see where they are coming from. I don't know where to even begin! This is the latest one, only a few minutes ago. I really, really need the help of someone savvy with this stuff because I am a new user and I know literally nothing about SQL and databases. I had to have help even installing this software.

Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect key file for table './hyaenash_xenforo/xf_session.MYI'; try to repair it - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(661): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('DELETE FROM `xf...')
#3 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/library/XenForo/Session.php(869): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete('xf_session', 'expiry_date < 1...')
#4 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/library/XenForo/CronEntry/CleanUp.php(23): XenForo_Session->deleteExpiredSessions()
#5 [internal function]: XenForo_CronEntry_CleanUp::runHourlyCleanUp(Array)
#6 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#7 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#8 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999980926514, '')
#9 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999980926514, '', false)
#10 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#11 /chroot/home/hyaenash/darkestdawn.black/html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(37) "http://darkestdawn.black/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(33) "/admin.php?add-ons/rebuild-caches"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}
Try to empty xf_session table.

Follow the steps in this video but make sure to empty the table, not drop it:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You need to access to phpmyadmin in order to do it. If you don't have enough knowledge you should submit a ticket to your hosting and ask them to empty this table.

Top Bottom