MassAlert - Send custom alerts [Deleted]

Looks like you can add a message in either full text or as a full link, but not both.

For example, if I wanted it to be "Be sure to visit the Fun Thread" and only have "Fun Thread" linked.... can that be done?

Looks like you can add a message in either full text or as a full link, but not both.

For example, if I wanted it to be "Be sure to visit the Fun Thread" and only have "Fun Thread" linked.... can that be done?

Unless you plan on having multiple links per message, not sure why it would matter... Unless again, it is from "multiple links per message". o_O :cautious:

Yes, I am a tool. :p

I just purchased this addon after seeing it in action at xfshowcase. Was wondering what addon that was they were using and finally say someone post in this thread so that's how I found it and I must say I loved it on xfshowcase and I love it on my site.

I just purchased this addon after seeing it in action at xfshowcase. Was wondering what addon that was they were using and finally say someone post in this thread so that's how I found it and I must say I loved it on xfshowcase and I love it on my site.

Same here, I was on the fence with purchasing it, but once I saw it in action at xfshowcase.com, I was hooked :)

Yes, I am a tool. :p

Hi, I have paid and left you a direct message with the paypal unique ID. How do I receive the plugin?

Thanks.

Just purchased. Thanks for building this add-on. I've only managed to get around to purchasing it on something I planned at my site. Thanks again Luke for your efforts. :)

@Luke Foreman I am getting errors from a mass alert I sent.

Code:
2013/07/31 21:34:04 [error] 12196#0: *624441 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: massAlert in /home/kingharrison/fierceboard/mobiquo/include/get_alert.php on line 60

Also, anyway to add 'Select All' to sending to all the groups?

@Luke Foreman can this work for secondary groups too. Like if I have all my clients on server2 in the server2 secondary group to send them an alert? Does this work with 1.2? Also would like to know @kingston error issue since we also use FastCGI on all our servers, is it not compatable outside of suPHP?

@Luke Foreman I am getting errors from a mass alert I sent.

Code:
2013/07/31 21:34:04 [error] 12196#0: *624441 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: massAlert in /home/kingharrison/fierceboard/mobiquo/include/get_alert.php on line 60

Also, anyway to add 'Select All' to sending to all the groups?

That appears to be a conflict with Tapatalk - can't make any promises as it's a 3rd party addon (and one which has seen limited support since 1.2), but I'll see what I can do.

@Luke Foreman can this work for secondary groups too. Like if I have all my clients on server2 in the server2 secondary group to send them an alert? Does this work with 1.2? Also would like to know @kingston error issue since we also use FastCGI on all our servers, is it not compatable outside of suPHP?

- Yes it will work with secondary groups too
- Yes, no issues with 1.2, I've been using it regularly myself
- Just an issue with tapatalk - I use fastcgi everywhere so it's definitely not that :)

That appears to be a conflict with Tapatalk - can't make any promises as it's a 3rd party addon (and one which has seen limited support since 1.2), but I'll see what I can do.

- Just an issue with tapatalk - I use fastcgi for both dev and testing so it's definitely not that :)

Thanks Luke, purchasing now

I've been using with this XF 1.2 and TapaTalk, and I've not had the error relating to TapaTalk.

- Just an issue with tapatalk - I use fastcgi everywhere so it's definitely not that :)

OK, thanks for the help. I will see what their schedule is like over there. They have a great product when it works, but their support hasn't been as consistent as I would like.

Is it possible to add the 'Select All' to the top of the Mass alert?

Just checking my slow query log, and the daily clean up is causing a slow query each morning:

Code:
# Time: 130731  5:04:05
# User@Host: z22se_forum[z22se_forum] @ localhost []
# Thread_id: 2342690  Schema: z22se_xenforo  Last_errno: 0  Killed: 0
# Query_time: 30.084455  Lock_time: 0.000026  Rows_sent: 0  Rows_examined: 26440160  Rows_affected: 0  Rows_read: 26440160
# Bytes_sent: 52
SET timestamp=1375243445;
update xf_user user set
                        alerts_unread = IF(alerts_unread > 0, alerts_unread - 1, 0)
                        where user_id in (
                                select alerted_user_id from xf_user_alert
                                left join dark_massalert on xf_user_alert.content_id = dark_massalert.massalert_id
                                where content_type="massAlert" and view_date = 0 and event_date < UNIX_TIMESTAMP()-60*60*24*delete_days
                        );
# Time: 130801  5:01:06
# Thread_id: 2433186  Schema: z22se_xenforo  Last_errno: 0  Killed: 0
# Query_time: 29.295318  Lock_time: 0.000025  Rows_sent: 0  Rows_examined: 26455580  Rows_affected: 0  Rows_read: 26455580
# Bytes_sent: 52
SET timestamp=1375329666;
update xf_user user set
                        where user_id in (
                                left join dark_massalert on xf_user_alert.content_id = dark_massalert.massalert_id
                                where content_type="massAlert" and view_date = 0 and event_date < UNIX_TIMESTAMP()-60*60*24*delete_days
                        );
# Time: 130802  5:01:28
# Thread_id: 2510090  Schema: z22se_xenforo  Last_errno: 0  Killed: 0
# Query_time: 16.852374  Lock_time: 0.000018  Rows_sent: 0  Rows_examined: 13427708  Rows_affected: 5049  Rows_read: 13427708
# Bytes_sent: 60
SET timestamp=1375416088;
update xf_user user set
                        where user_id in (
                        );

Top Bottom