• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Other Mass PM mod?

Martok

Wouldn't it be better to use the email users feature in the ACP? At least this way you know that users will get the email message (assuming their email address is up-to-date of course). Sending a PM means that you can only guarantee that those who visit the site will see it, as not everyone will have email on conversation enabled.

Martok

Nope not at all, I use Tapatalk branded app (which works GREAT) and this will send a push message to all my users and allow stronger engagement.
All your users who use the app, not to those who don't.

Anyway, moot point, there isn't a mass PM mod unless you want to commission one from a developer.

Thats exactly what I intend to do... any suggestions?
I left IP.Board and found there are quiet a few features missing from Xenforo such as a good Gallery, Mass PM and Calendar.
Overall it is much better forum.

Martok

Thats exactly what I intend to do... any suggestions?
Not really, except be prepared to pay quite a bit in commissioning an add-on unless the author thinks they can make the money back in other sales.

few features missing from Xenforo such as a good Gallery
There are two good galleries for XenForo - Xen Media Gallery and Xengallery. Both written and supported by good developers. I use Xen Media Gallery as I prefer this and the support is excellent. Do check out both as it'll come down to personal preference.