Lack of interest Mailing List functionality

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Grover

Hello,

A new potential XenForo client I am talking to is in need of sophisticated functionality (like here and here) for their business website and one of the things they need is generating email-lists from the forum database.

My questions/suggestions:
  • Does XenForo offer an ACP function that generates email-lists? vBulletin 3.8 has it built in.
    If not, then this is a suggestion request for it,
  • vBulletin 'only' generates the output (like a comma divided list) on screen in the ACP. For this client it would be of a big value if this output could actually be downloaded as a .csv file, for further processing/distribution,
  • If XenForo offers a 'Generate Mailing List' function like vBulletin does, is this then only accessible by Administrators or can I give Moderators (or their employees who need to use this function only, without being a Moderator) access to (only) this option, without giving them access to all the other Admin functions inside the ACP?
  • This is taken things maybe a bit too far
    wink.png
    , but the employees of this company are mostly non-computer literate. Meaning, that instead of manually setting all kinds of different settings inside the 'Search Criteria' it would be of a tremendous help if I could give them pre-programmed settings where they only have to press 1 single button like [Generate List for Germany] [Generate List for the UK] [Generate List for Holland] to be able to generate (or preferable download it immediately) the list they need.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom