Lucky Simple Image Align & Text Justify (optional) [Deleted]

Mr Lucky

Mr Lucky submitted a new resource:

Lucky Simple Image Align - Align your images left or right and wrap text

This is a very very simple way to align images left or right. I can't see why it wont work on earlier versions, but I'v only tested in 1.5

Installation

N.B. Don't install as an addon, the XML file is for importing into your Custom BBcode page of ACP.

1. Upload the contents of the upload folder to your xenForo installation

2. Go to your admin control panel, go to Custom BBcodes. Click on Import Custom BBcode and import the lucky_bb_codes.xml

Add the included CSS code (see...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for sharing, sounds interesting.
Is there an example thread you can link to, or a screenshot showing the editor buttons?

Here it is on my forum. You won't see it live as there is no reply text box if not a logged in member of course:

Google-ChromeScreenshot003.webp

I don't know that addon, does it include the same custom icons and border styling?

EDIT: I see from your screenshot that it is not the same.

This one is technically not an adddon, but a bbcode import plus border styling (and now optional text justification). I know it appears as an an addon due to the category header, but I thought this was the best place to post it.

Last edited:
Thanks, I understand what it does, but I meant specifically if it can wrap around it like the image does as the one I had before it just aligned it to the left or right and the text almost looked like a paragraph when it went around the image rather than wrapping around it fully.

Also, can we remove the border with ease? Cheers

Cheers, will be easier for the users to use!

It doesn't matter if it doesn't, will still be a lot easier as it is for the members. I'm using the Documents Manager from xen-factory as a place for gaming guides and with how it works on Steam it looked quite clunky so just wanted to make it look as tidy as possible but the way it works now it looks great, will add it shortly, thanks.

It doesn't matter if it doesn't, will still be a lot easier as it is for the members. I'm using the Documents Manager from xen-factory as a place for gaming guides and with how it works on Steam it looked quite clunky so just wanted to make it look as tidy as possible but the way it works now it looks great, will add it shortly, thanks.

Do you mean having the text justify like this?

justify.webp

No it won't do that, however I can include a second bbcode to make it do this. Give me half an hour or so and I'll update it to do that.

Thanks for this - just a heads up, the images are called from your website so might increase your traffic if someone doesn't change the URL?

Top Bottom