Love the fall!

John

Took my girls hiking this morning up a little 'bump' near our home called House Mtn. About 2100' elevation. Good, fairly challenging trail. Beautiful colors on a beautiful day. Here are a few shots:
PA230364.webp

PA230365.webp

PA230366.webp

PA230367.webp

Oh wow it's beautiful John!! :) thanks for sharing those pics! Looks like you and the girls had a good hike in beautiful surroundings. :)

Living in the heart of the Great Smoky Mtns as we do, the colors are intense around here this time of year. Don't think I could get used to living somewhere without the mountains around me.

I used to live in a forest in the south of England... (the New Forest), and now I live in a city and boy do I miss the countryside!!

All our leaves have turned here too: oranges, reds, yellows. About only a 1/3rd of the leaves fell to the ground so far. I'm not looking for to the rest falling; I have a large maple in front, a large popular at the side, and two more maples in the back. That's a lot of leaves to rake, grrrrrrr

All our leaves have turned here too: oranges, reds, yellows. About only a 1/3rd of the leaves fell to the ground so far. I'm not looking for to the rest falling; I have a large maple in front, a large popular at the side, and two more maples in the back. That's a lot of leaves to rake, grrrrrrr

or you could just have fun with them - pretend you're a kid again and kick them up in the air or make leaf angels! :) hehehe!

Really Beautiful Scenery John! Thanks for sharing your pics!

I absolutely adore Autumn, my fave time of year :D

I used to live in Sydney, a lot of turning going on in that City ... not of leaves however ....

These are couples of weeks old pics probably next weekend will go on hiking with my Pet again will make sure i will update some awesome pics .

img2608i.jpg

img2636y.jpg

img2668ey.jpg

img2676p.jpg

img2685wy.jpg

img2689ob.jpg

img2703h.jpg

img2723r.jpg

img2754q.jpg

img2761c.jpg

Other than the obvious yard work, the is nothing bad about fall. In the mornings, the air is crisp and clean. I stand on my deck drinking my coffee, while I watch the sun rise through the fog of my breathe. Man I love this time of year!

I took a few pics of our colorful fall trees a couple of days ago, hope to get more tomorrow as I am taking my son to the park.
I will post them in the next couple of days.

Top Bottom