• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Love the fall!

Jo.

Oh wow it's beautiful John!! :) thanks for sharing those pics! Looks like you and the girls had a good hike in beautiful surroundings. :)

Jo.

Living in the heart of the Great Smoky Mtns as we do, the colors are intense around here this time of year. Don't think I could get used to living somewhere without the mountains around me.
I used to live in a forest in the south of England... (the New Forest), and now I live in a city and boy do I miss the countryside!!

Lawrence

All our leaves have turned here too: oranges, reds, yellows. About only a 1/3rd of the leaves fell to the ground so far. I'm not looking for to the rest falling; I have a large maple in front, a large popular at the side, and two more maples in the back. That's a lot of leaves to rake, grrrrrrr

Jo.

All our leaves have turned here too: oranges, reds, yellows. About only a 1/3rd of the leaves fell to the ground so far. I'm not looking for to the rest falling; I have a large maple in front, a large popular at the side, and two more maples in the back. That's a lot of leaves to rake, grrrrrrr
or you could just have fun with them - pretend you're a kid again and kick them up in the air or make leaf angels! :) hehehe!

Jethro

I used to live in Sydney, a lot of turning going on in that City ... not of leaves however ....

Dan

Other than the obvious yard work, the is nothing bad about fall. In the mornings, the air is crisp and clean. I stand on my deck drinking my coffee, while I watch the sun rise through the fog of my breathe. Man I love this time of year!

Peggy

I took a few pics of our colorful fall trees a couple of days ago, hope to get more tomorrow as I am taking my son to the park.
I will post them in the next couple of days.