1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loss of CSS when editing thread

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by tommydamic68, Jun 29, 2014.

1. tommydamic68

tommydamic68 Well-Known Member

When I edit a thread using "more option" it as if the page loads with no CSS.

Screen Shot 2014-06-29 at 5.34.54 AM.png

2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Is the problem on a custom style? If so, does it happen on an unedited, default style?

3. tommydamic68

It is a custom style - I do not have an unedited version, it is a style by @Russ - perhaps he can take a look at it for me.

Thanks,

4. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Create a new style with no parent.

That will be a default style. Try it with that. You can delete it after testing.

If there is still a problem with the default style, it would suggest a server problem or add-on issue.

5. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

You've had the style for almost a year(roughly) and you noticed it in the past?

6. Jeremy P

Jeremy P Well-Known Member

FWIW older versions of my Defer JS addon could cause this issue. Chrome's XSS auditor freaks out with deferred WYSIWYG editors and fails to load CSS or JS.

7. tommydamic68

I believe I have your latest version, It was on Safari browser by the way, strange thing, did the same type of edit in a conversation and it worked fine.

8. tommydamic68

no - it has never don that in the past.

9. tommydamic68

Just checked, i have your latest version.

10. tommydamic68

Just tried it for the heck of it, and it did not seem to do it again, perhaps a server issue at the time.