• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Loss of CSS when editing thread

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Create a new style with no parent.

That will be a default style. Try it with that. You can delete it after testing.

If there is still a problem with the default style, it would suggest a server problem or add-on issue.

Jeremy P

FWIW older versions of my Defer JS addon could cause this issue. Chrome's XSS auditor freaks out with deferred WYSIWYG editors and fails to load CSS or JS.

tommydamic68

FWIW older versions of my Defer JS addon could cause this issue. Chrome's XSS auditor freaks out with deferred WYSIWYG editors and fails to load CSS or JS.
I believe I have your latest version, It was on Safari browser by the way, strange thing, did the same type of edit in a conversation and it worked fine.

tommydamic68

Create a new style with no parent.

That will be a default style. Try it with that. You can delete it after testing.

If there is still a problem with the default style, it would suggest a server problem or add-on issue.
Just tried it for the heck of it, and it did not seem to do it again, perhaps a server issue at the time.