1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for settings to change main title ladder

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by zaiger, Aug 22, 2011.

1. zaiger

zaiger Active Member

Not custom title, not trophy titles, but just the regular guest/new user/well-known user titles that are set according to post-count. I have been looking for it since last night, so any help could be appreciated so I can get on with my life lol. Thanks in advanced!

2. James

James Well-Known Member

Default titles can be set in user groups. The post-related user titles are done with trophy user titles if I remember correctly. See admin.php?trophy-user-titles/

Screenshot_1.png

3. zaiger

zaiger Active Member

That is Trophy titles. I'm looking to raise the post count my members need in order to "level up", not the trophy points. I set it up when I installed originally but I seem to have lost it between now and then.

4. zaiger

zaiger Active Member

Maybe you're right, I could have sworn there were somewhere to set it by post count though.

5. jmurrayhead

jmurrayhead Well-Known Member

You can configure the trophies by post count and other criteria, I believe.

6. James

James Well-Known Member

I don't think Trophy User Titles depend on trophy points (or award any).

7. zaiger

zaiger Active Member

All I am getting is the option to set them by minimum points, just like in your screencap. That is trophy points right?

8. zaiger

zaiger Active Member

You can, but all I want to do is make my user titles change at higher post counts than they currently do. I don't want to do anything with trophies.

Like I said I thought it was possible, but if that is not the way XF works then I will just raise the points needed.

9. James

James Well-Known Member

Woops, I read posts and points.

It looks like you're going to have to use trophies to do this.