Looking for settings to change main title ladder

zaiger

Not custom title, not trophy titles, but just the regular guest/new user/well-known user titles that are set according to post-count. I have been looking for it since last night, so any help could be appreciated so I can get on with my life lol. Thanks in advanced!

James

Default titles can be set in user groups. The post-related user titles are done with trophy user titles if I remember correctly. See admin.php?trophy-user-titles/

Screenshot_1.png

zaiger

Default titles can be set in user groups. The post-related user titles are done with trophy user titles if I remember correctly. See admin.php?trophy-user-titles/

View attachment 17991
That is Trophy titles. I'm looking to raise the post count my members need in order to "level up", not the trophy points. I set it up when I installed originally but I seem to have lost it between now and then.

James

That is Trophy titles. I'm looking to raise the post count my members need in order to "level up", not the trophy points. I set it up when I installed originally but I seem to have lost it between now and then.
I don't think Trophy User Titles depend on trophy points (or award any).

zaiger

You can configure the trophies by post count and other criteria, I believe.
You can, but all I want to do is make my user titles change at higher post counts than they currently do. I don't want to do anything with trophies.

Like I said I thought it was possible, but if that is not the way XF works then I will just raise the points needed.