Looking for new desktop computer, any ideas or specials out there?

ArnyVee

Hey all,

My wife uses a desktop that is very old. So, I'd like to upgrade that thing. Any ideas on what I should pick up or any specials out there? :)

Yeah, I was a bit late with the idea :D

Best Buy has a deal for an eMachine tower for $219 that I was looking for. All I need is the tower.

You missed black friday buddy :)

your best bet is Best Buy on Sundays
You're joking right?

Cyber Monday (Which is this Monday), has better deals then Black Friday for online shopping.

Dell, HP, iBuyPower, CyberPowerPC, as well as TigerDirect, and Newegg will be having many deals starting on Monday, and I think releasing the specials tomorrow.

http://www.ibuypower.com/ - is a great example, as you can see the deals they're currently displaying, which are about $200 less than if you buy them on Tuesday. (Look at the specials at the bottom as well).

That's right! Forgot about Cyber Monday. I'm not a big shopper, so I'm not up on a lot of these special days :D

Anyone have any inside info on what will be available on Cyber Monday? I'll keep my eyes open tomorrow :)

Look for an HP. I swear by them.

Staples always has a good cyber Monday sale as does Office Max. Up here they are having fantastic sales on both desktops and laptops.

That's right! Forgot about Cyber Monday. I'm not a big shopper, so I'm not up on a lot of these special days :D

Anyone have any inside info on what will be available on Cyber Monday? I'll keep my eyes open tomorrow :)
iBuyPower is having a great special for this weekend.

I'm a bit mad, because I just bought 3 new systems on Wednesday... And now they're having better specials (They didn't have the coupon to take 5% off each system :().

You pay about the same when you go to iBuyPower/CyberPowerPC, but you're given more flexibility in what your system uses, as well as the systems being put together better more often than not.

I bought my computer at Best Buy for $300. It was an open box / display model that they werent going to use anymore. Of course they reformatted it before they gave it to me. 3 years later its still running strong.

Top Bottom