Logo Trouble

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 745
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 745

Hi,

Someone made me a logo for me, but the height is to small and the image looks perfect how do I make the image background bigger without making the image bigger the image is 325 x 61 and I was wonting the background image to be 325 x 100 without making the image and text bigger.

Know what I mean?

You can just increase the canvas size if you have a suitable image program.

P.S. I've moved the thread from the graphics forum as it's not a general resource.

worked, thanks a lot I was being silly and trying to change the canvas size of the PSD instead of the PNG.

Just a standard image resize.
All I did was increase the canvas size of the master/original .psd

Which format do you want?
I can resize it if you like.

Here's the first one.

The other two are the wrong ratio - if you resize to 100 high, the width is only 212 and 190.
I can increase the canvas size so they are 325 wide but there will be a lot of blank space either side of the text.

Attachments

They can, but as I said above, there will be a lot of blank space to the sides, due to the image ratio.
If that's what you want then no problem.

Thanks again Brogan, Do these look good on my website - the space on the right I trimmed it off after resizing : http://offtopicdiscussions.net/

I resized then saves as PNG then trimmed then saved, this wont effect the text or layout or anything will it, like stretch it or anything?

So just to be clear, you now want them all 100px high and all blank space from the sides removed?
You understand that they won't then be 325px wide?

Top Bottom