• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

logo request

Brad P

Hi guys and girls please can i request for a logo to be made for my site anyone with a little time on there hands to make a simple gaming logo saying PS3 Modderz the colour can just be the same as Xen Foro blue and white as i intend on using this skin for a wile.

I really am no good with graphics ;)

link to my new and still working on project www.ps3modderz.com

yes sorry i got a little impatient just started the site yesterday and trying to get things sorted. i am running a little to fast lol

Sorry
biggrin.png

No problem there at all, I have made you a favicon as well, hope it's suitable for you.
favicon.webp
.ico .png .psd included in download

Attachments

ToDie4 iv managed to find a lovely skin and would like to request another logo and favicon if at all possible the same as you did before but as you can see by the link the skin is now a shaded orange and grey skin background if at all possible could u change the logo to these colours and for the logo to be a tiny bit bigger http://www.ps3modderz.com/forum/

Top Bottom