1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Logo Request Modification

Discussion in 'Resource Requests [Archive]' started by kuyenmotdivad, Mar 26, 2011.

1. kuyenmotdivad

kuyenmotdivad Active Member

Hi,

I have a logo which is perfect, this one under this text.

1. OffTopicDiscussions.png

Is it possible to make them all size 325 x 100, I attached the 3 PSD files below, and also the two logos below make them long like the one above by moving the text about?

I tried moving the text around myself but I'm useless with PS.

2. off-topic-discussions2.png
    3. off-topic-discussions3.png

Know what I mean, the two logos above make the length and high 325 x 100 and put the text so its not like "offtopic" then under it says "discussions.net" and make it all one line "offtopicdiscussions.net"

Thankyou for any help

Attached Files:

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. kuyenmotdivad

Yep but the text needds moving to match the long logo, I have a logo 325 width and 2 others small and they dont looks right 1 long and 2 small logos

4. kuyenmotdivad

Anyone i'm willing to pay.

5. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

You're in luck, I have the font face, or one similar enough to, that I can re-do the logo from scratch, and I won't make layers uneditable for you :rolleyes:.

I'll be able to do it later today.

6. kuyenmotdivad

Will you be able to do both logos (2 & 3) so they match the first one in size?

These two?

2. [​IMG]
    3.[​IMG]

So they match this one (1) in size 325 x 100?​

1.[​IMG]

PS - I have the font if you need it, which one is it?

7. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

Is the 3rd on DigitalSans? I haven't tried looking for the 2nd one, but I probably have that one as well.

And I should be able to make them match the first one in size.

8. kuyenmotdivad

What fonts are used, I cant find what fonts are used as i'm useless with PS.

9. physicspirate

physicspirate Well-Known Member

Attached is my concept for your logo.
    off topic.png