• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Logo Feedback

=MGN=RedEagle

I am making a logo for a sub-section of my site. The logo should be about 1 by 3, text only and a logo that does not draw attention.

I would love your feedback on what I am working on now. Updated Logos:
2012-01-15_142158.jpg 2012-01-15_171114.jpg

EDIT: The beta site is here: http://techzone.adminempower.net/

Attachments

turtile

I like the first and last one. Since you don't want the logo to grab attention, I'd go with the first one. It's less saturated/bright.

Lisa

Without seeing the layout of your site, it's hard to say which one would draw attention and which one would blend in :)

Shelley

I'm not too keen on any of them. Secondly, their all too blue and it's the variation of blue I'm not to fond of. The triangular "A" sign isn't too bad though I think persevering with that and style it along with the text and opting for another font may bare some rewards.

=MGN=RedEagle

I'm not too keen on any of them. Secondly, their all too blue and it's the variation of blue I'm not to fond of. The triangular "A" sign isn't too bad though I think persevering with that and style it along with the text and opting for another font may bare some rewards.
If you had to choose, which would it be?