1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

login/signup link color

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Kaiser, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

I tried changing it in the templates but it still stays the darkblue color and its hard to see, how do I change the color of the link? Capture.PNG

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It's #loginBar #loginBarHandle in login_bar.css.

Terrorz likes this.
  3. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

Thank you brogan. I have one more question, sorry to bug you alot today. How can I change the color of the text in the login box?
    Capture.PNG

4. Brogan

That's #loginBar in login_bar.css.

Terrorz likes this.
  5. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

Brogan you are the man, thanks again... you helped me out alot today. You are the best.

6. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

Firefox and Firebug is your friend.

7. Floris

Floris Guest

Or for webkit browsers like Safari/Chrome you can right click > inspect element, and find out :) That's probably how brogan does it ;)

8. Phillip

Phillip Active Member

Along the same lines, how do you change the width of the "login or signup"/"moderation queue" bar. I'd like it be a fixed width to match our fixed width forum. Right now it's just 100% across the entire screen even though the forum is a fixed width.

9. Brogan

You will have to most likely edit the template and move the moderator bar code inside the pagewidth div.

10. Phillip

Phillip Active Member

Brogan, can you or someone else kindly provide the exact details on the code that needs to be changed in order to change the width of the login/moderator bar to a fixed width?