Cannot reproduce  Locale Error?

a legacy reborn

Strange thing I have been running a test board and all of the sudden after saving a template(reverted already...)
Code:
 Exception: DateTimeZone::__construct() [<a href='datetimezone.--construct'>datetimezone.--construct</a>]: Unknown or bad timezone () - library/XenForo/Locale.php:79
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago

Stack Trace

#0 /home/{myacct}/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Locale.php(79): DateTimeZone->__construct('') #1 /home/{myacct}/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Visitor.php(388): XenForo_Locale::setDefaultTimeZone('') #2 /home/{myacct}/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Session.php(199): XenForo_Visitor::setup(3, Array) #3 /home/{myacct}/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Controller.php(286): XenForo_Session::startPublicSession(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http)) #4 /home/{myacct}/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Controller.php(298): XenForo_Controller->_setupSession('Index') #5 /home/{myacct}/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(309): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('Index') #6 /home/{myacct}/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #7 /home/{myacct}/public_html/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #8 {main}

Request State

array(3) {   ["url"] => string(34) "http://community.mywebsite.com/"   ["_GET"] => array(0) {   }   ["_POST"] => array(0) {   } }

I've actually already added validation for this issue when saving a user, but I'm not sure why it would appear out of the blue. Did you change servers?

Is it possible to look directly into the DB to see what the time zone in question actually is?

I've actually already added validation for this issue when saving a user, but I'm not sure why it would appear out of the blue. Did you change servers?

Is it possible to look directly into the DB to see what the time zone in question actually is?
Didn't change servers, I changed the time zone from the Default Dublin one to Central and apparently it fixed it?

Unfortunately, without knowing what the actual time zone that was being loaded was, I'm unable to do any debugging on this.

I think it was something with my caching, I saved the registration template and the changes were mostly just that I removed alot of the code to make it easier for someone to register, but on saving the template I messed up somewhere(fixed now had to revert first) but the problem with the caching was that once I reverted it should have fixed the problem but instead the error just stayed up until the next morning. This is just a guess because I highly doubt that changing the time would fix it.

If there was a change to the registration page, that could've caused it - and that is something I had fixed recently already. :)

Top Bottom