Resource icon

lms Footer Pie - XenFácil 5

No permission to download
@wickedstangs

In the template lms_FooterPie search by:
Code:
<a href="{xen:property lms_FooterPie_FacebookLink} {xen:property lms_FooterPie_FaceBookID}" target="_blank"
delete the space between {xen:property lms_FooterPie_FacebookLink} and {xen:property lms_FooterPie_FaceBookID}

would be something like this:
Code:
<a href="{xen:property lms_FooterPie_FacebookLink}{xen:property lms_FooterPie_FaceBookID}" target="_blank"

In the facebook link put
Code:
https://www.facebook.com/
In the facebook user id put
Code:
WickedStangsMustangClub

To display social icons
AdminCP --> Home --> Options --> XenFácil Footer-Pie --> Select the icons for Facebook and Twitter.

Sorry for my english.

@Luis
This is the only thing, I see close to what you are referring too?
Code:
<a href="@lms_FooterPie_FacebookLink @lms_FooterPie_FaceBookID" target="_blank"
                        title="@lms_FooterPie_FacebookPopup"
                        class="facebook Tooltip"
                        data-tipclass="social"
                        data-position="top left"
                        data-offsetx="232"
                        data-offsety="-8">

Are you sure that this works with Xenforo 1.4?
If I change container background color, nothing happens. Custom style or default xenforo style.

Works perfectly on my forum, both on my style and on xenforo default style. I can't reprduce this. Can you provide me a link to your forum, please? (conversation)

Salud2

The problem is in the xenforo options. Go to Options -> XenFácil Footer - Pie and check Use Customizable Style. Then, any changes you make to the style properties take effect.

37.webp

Salud2

Reactions: sbj
How do you install this in English? There's a folder called EnglishInstall with an xml in it and another folder called Translation with another xml in it. What do I do with these? Thanks.

I don't know how to get this in English, I installed this xml from the EnglishInstall folder, addon-lms_FooterPie-en_EN.xml, then imported the English Language from the Translation folder, language-FooterPie-5-English-(en-US).xml, made that the default language but still the footer shows up in a different language?

Is this compatible with 1.5.4?

I don't know how to get this in English, I installed this xml from the EnglishInstall folder, addon-lms_FooterPie-en_EN.xml, then imported the English Language from the Translation folder, language-FooterPie-5-English-(en-US).xml, made that the default language but still the footer shows up in a different language?
For english install, unzip into any folder and delete the addon-lms_FooterPie.xml file -It's also in the InstalarEspañol folder- into root of zip, and put there (zip root) the addon-lms_FooterPie-en_EN.xml file which it is inside EnglishInstall folder. The footer texts are into spanish and you can change them by going to ACP => Appearance => Styles => Your Style => Style Property: FooterPie de Xenfácil and changing the text of footer (look into attachment)

33.webp

Is this compatible with 1.5.4?
Yes. I'm running it from 1.0.0 version (go to https://xenfacil.com and look into footer; I'm running 1.5.5a version)

Salud2

Hello, I know this is an old discussion thread, but I really like this footer add-on, BUT does anyone know how to update it to make it responsive? OR, is there a newer version of it available somewhere on the web that will work better with xenforo v1.5x and is responsive?

I see in this thread that it was made responsive, but it really isn't. At least not with xenforo v1.5x

Thanks...

When I reduce the screen size or view it on a mobile device I get the same thing below another person got when they posted this pic.

16.webp

I was able to get in there and edit the template to where it cleaned everything up. The issue is when you disable some of the stuff like the Facebook and Twitter stuff such as the icons and links, etc. After you do that the responsiveness is messed up again and it shifts the buttons, etc.

Top Bottom