Link Reports, Warning and Actions

Kintaro

I think that Reports, Warnings and Action over specific Reported content need to be integrated some how so can be linked together.

Examples:
I read report and I want to send a warning, I would like to do it from the report system and after that in the report I need to see the warning.

Same thing if I do an action (edit, delete, move etc) over the content reported, in the report I would like to see what action(s) mods have made.

Upvote 23
This sort of functionality would be great.

Being able to go from a warning against content to the relevant report would be really useful. I've got a private addon which enables this, but an official solution would be great.

Last edited:
Similarly: a report reason is often the same as the warning reason. If the reporter is able to select what rule is broken and what action he thinks should be taken and if there are canned replies then quite a few reports could be handled with a single click.
The workload that this would reduce is comparable to how useful the spam cleaner is.

Good lord, if this was set up like this in the report center (along with it being tied in with the rest of the forums instead of being treated as the bast... er, treated as a separate entity, I'd use it in a heartbeat!

Also: its currently not visible if there are a lot of reports about a user. On a big board with many reports and moderators there always are members who keep flying under the radar. It would be very helpful if reports about a member/members content would be visible on profile. Linking warnings and reports on profile could also be useful in this regard. I'm sure it would expose quite a few problematic members and also make it clear which members are first offenders and which are repeatedly causing reports.

Top Bottom