Link Directory (LD) [Deleted]

Come on... . :rolleyes:

Please post @au lait a privat message here or even better on his own addon page called xenmade.com, who you are also registered I think. ;)

... its not realy funny to spam this thread full with *bump*, or *cough* posts. Thanks. :cool:

there is no place to post on xenmade.com, all forums are closed, so cannot post support there

english-support re-directs to xenforo.com

Come on... . :rolleyes:

Please post @au lait a privat message here or even better on his own addon page called xenmade.com, who you are also registered I think. ;)

... its not realy funny to spam this thread full with *bump*, or *cough* posts. Thanks. :cool:

I am indeed registered there. I'm not trying to be "funny", I'm just trying to get an answer to a question. How is a conversation message going to be answered any sooner?

@au lait has the last time some trouble with notices about new stuff from here. So I tell you, to post him on xenmade.com a PN or spam here with bumps the thread. Its your choice. ;)

Have a nice sunday.

Spam? Lol. I'm just trying to keep my request up front so that @au lait won't miss it when he next checks the thread. There's no rush and there's no need to panic, but thanks for your concern.

Point number 7 of Xenforo.com rules:
7. Do not bump threads unless you have something else to add to the discussion. Related to this, resources should not be bumped with updates unless the update is legitimate. Updates for the primary purpose of bumping the resource will be removed. Additionally, replying to discussions which have been inactive for several months or longer should be avoided unless you have something of value to add.

@au lait I noticed earlier in the thread that google maps is being integrated into this add-on. Is there an ETA for this? I've also inboxed you to find out how to update the URL on my license (y)

I noticed earlier in the thread that google maps is being integrated into this add-on. Is there an ETA for this?
I asked him the same as I become the 3.0.0 beta for testing and translation - he sayd: "Later, but not in 3.0.0".
So I thinks there is no fix ETA at this moment.

And Xenforo 2.0 is also coming 2017 so I think he will integrate it in a version for Xenforo 2.0... but thats my speculation :D ;)

v3.0.0
Bug: Links Directory homepage, subsequent pages (1+) fail to load content. Eg. /linkdirectory/?page=2
The first page contains links/content, the 2nd and subsequent pages do not.
ACP Links Order: Random, Link Direction: Descending.

Just bought this addon and couldn't find any installing instructions, I have it installed but I'm not sure were to place this php file
Code:
ld_callback.php

Does this php need to be uploaded?

Top Bottom