Link Directory (LD) [Deleted]

Some error:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined property: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Error::$redirectType - library/phc/LinkDirectory/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Report.php:27
Generated By: Sunka, Yesterday at 18:16
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/phc/LinkDirectory/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Report.php(27): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined prope...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 27, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): phc_LinkDirectory_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Report->actionUpdate()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(45) "https://www.pijanitvor.com/reports/937/update"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/reports/937/update"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(6) {
    ["report_state"] => string(8) "resolved"
    ["send_alert"] => string(1) "1"
    ["alert_comment"] => string(19) "Naštimaj si potpis"
    ["comment"] => string(0) ""
    ["save"] => string(13) "Update Report"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Does anyone have extra css code to change the link directory title to Linkson the navbar or know where this setting might be?

Suggestion 1: VIP or paid advert can be listed in multiple categories
Suggestion 2: In thread that is created a link back to the directory listing is included within the content, as well or instead of a link directly off to the external website.

Disagree! Just because you uninstall an add-on, doesn't mean you should lose the data it created/recorded. :mad:
What is purpose of addons database tables without addon?
Every addon should be configured that uninstalling addon delete tables created during installing addon.

I must admit, if I was removing an add-on I'd want the DB tables gone too. Database would be massive otherwise, just slows things even further.

Disagree! Just because you uninstall an add-on, doesn't mean you should lose the data it created/recorded. :mad:
Migration, archival, reference, re-install add-on.
So many more reasons than removing.

Wrong.
Must say I agree...
You may remove an add-on for diagnostics purposes, that may have loads of data in it which you may wish to keep - and then simply reinstall later on down the road or even same day etc.
Uninstalling an add-on should not, ideally, remove the tables too. The tables can easily be dropped manually. :)

Top Bottom