Likes and private messages

urivil

Two important questions:

In my current PHPBB forum, there is an external extension that lets users like. Some have over 10000 likes. Will I be able to change the number of leaks according to what everyone has?

2. In my PHPBB forum, the main administrator can view users' private messages. Does this forum also have a dedicated plugin for this?

Two important questions:

In my current PHPBB forum, there is an external extension that lets users like. Some have over 10000 likes. Will I be able to change the number of leaks according to what everyone has?

2. In my PHPBB forum, the main administrator can view users' private messages. Does this forum also have a dedicated plugin for this?

I never looked at importers on here, but I will assume that likes will be imported.

As for personal conversations, there is this add-on: Conversation Tools, read the updates for additional features, :)

The importer won't import non-standard content - i.e. content from third party add-ons.

Top Bottom