1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Like Limits Pro [Paid] v1.0.2

Delay like abusers, the pro way...

1. alexD

alexD Active Member

0xym0r0n likes this.
  2. 0xym0r0n

0xym0r0n Well-Known Member

I'd very much appreciate the Post Ratings support. If that were in it, I'd pay $20 for the add-on ;)

D.O.A. likes this.
  3. alexD

alexD Active Member

I am going to add this feature as soon I finish a custom add-on for a really cool American guy.

D.O.A. and 0xym0r0n like this.
  4. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Okay, I've just paid for this and I'm waiting to receive the D/L file? Thanks.

5. alexD

alexD Active Member

Thanks for the payment! A private message will be sent to you soon, cheers!

CritiKiL likes this.
  6. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Update: I never got this in a 'timely' manner, so I asked for my refund of which I did not get. Now I have filed a dispute w/PayPal and I'll get my refund on March 9th. It's a shame that after 10 hours (I was promised the file in only 9 hours after taking my money from PayPal), I get a lame excuse as to why I did not get my file ("I am away from my work computers so expect your file 'within' 9 hours...") - Just wanted to point out that it was 9 hours after waiting 3 hours to get the e-mail explaining the 9 more hours...

Second Update: I have 'just now' received an e-mail with the file 6 days after I purchased (see attachment). do not want it now. I cannot believe that you take a persons money then send them a file '6 days later'? Like I explained to you alexD: People only need to wait for something purchased that is 'shipped to them'. I am shocked, that you send me this file almost 1 week after I paid you for it! Utterly Shocked.

Attached Files:

7. alexD

alexD Active Member

Filling a paypal dispute instead of kindly asking for a refund is 'lamer' than you spamming this thread with continuous disrespectful posts. You could had edited your last one as there were no other messages after it.

To the point, I never claimed I had an automated system in place to send you the files. You got the add-on, maybe stop bitсhing like a 5yo?

EDIT: It seems that you have gone wild after your fake 'apologies'. Editing your post and uploading a screenshot with a link to the sold item is totally uncool.

8. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Might be beneficial to suggest this as a feature in the post ratings thread? I'd much rather see this as an included feature within post ratings rather than as a separate add-on.

9. 0xym0r0n

0xym0r0n Well-Known Member

I do believe I and a few others have chimed in about it. I think it may even be in my review :LOL:

D.O.A. and Shelley like this.
  10. alexD

alexD Active Member

Or I could add a post ratings functionality into my add-on. like limits

0xym0r0n likes this.
  11. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Please accept my apologies for making this matter public but it is what it is. I have combined two threads into one and I am done with the situation. I also did 'not' open your file nor do I plan to use it. And I DID ask you for a refund, when you asked me to wait 9 hours more in an e-mail reply. I'm happy that I acted w/PayPal on the 10 hour, because as you can see you have just now (6 days later!) sent me a file. Thank you, as I have nothing further to say regarding this matter.

12. alexD

alexD Active Member

13. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Nice to see you back in action :)

alexD likes this.
  14. alexD

alexD Active Member

Resource Manager support is coming soon :)

15. Max

Max Well-Known Member

working with 1.2?

16. CountRock

CountRock Member

Working with 1.3?

17. MJRamon

MJRamon Member

I would love to buy this, but it seems, that this addon is dead.

18. marremp2

marremp2 Member

Is it working with 1.4 ?
    Thanks

19. Earl

Earl Member

Yes,
    The plugin is very impotent :(