Light style [Deleted]

Where do the images come from ?
It's using Font Awesome but it'll need to be updated for XF 2.1.

This post from Chris D shows an example....

I managed to fix the outdated Font Awesome icons myself, but how do I fix the outdated templates:

conversation_message_macros
post_macros

Is it safe to keep using these, or will they be updated?

I managed to fix the outdated Font Awesome icons myself, but how do I fix the outdated templates:

conversation_message_macros
post_macros

Is it safe to keep using these, or will they be updated?
Have you attempted to merge the templates?

I guess this is also why I now see errors in the log:

Template error: Method canLike is not callable on the given object (XF\Entity\Post)

I guess this is also why I now see errors in the log:

Template error: Method canLike is not callable on the given object (XF\Entity\Post)

Yes, this style is meant for XF2.0. It is not compatible with XF2.1 as many changes have occurred since. For instance, Like has been replaced with reaction in XF 2.1 that is why you see [I]Template error: Method canLike is not callable on the given object (XF\Entity\Post)[/I]

It should be an easy fix. If you insist, I will be able to send you a XF2.1 version of this style.

Yes, this style is meant for XF2.0. It is not compatible with XF2.1 as many changes have occurred since. For instance, Like has been replaced with reaction in XF 2.1 that is why you see [I]Template error: Method canLike is not callable on the given object (XF\Entity\Post)[/I]

It should be an easy fix. If you insist, I will be able to send you a XF2.1 version of this style.
I can hardly insist for something that is free! But would be much appreciated for sure!

Top Bottom