1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

License(s) Expiration Date

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Jose Amaral Mota, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Jose Amaral Mota

Jose Amaral Mota Active Member

Notice that license(s) are not showing same expiration date, thou they were purchase on the same day... Should I use ticket system or has this issues already been reported...

Thanks, J.A.M.
  2. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

Noticed that as well, however they are a few days in advance so I am not complaining. :p
  3. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

It's working as designed. All your licenses have slightly more than a year of support to randomly varying degrees.
  4. TNCclubman

TNCclubman Well-Known Member

noticed it as well, probably so that they dont get flooded on 1 given date for renewals
    abdulbasitsaeed and Kier like this.
  5. Floris

Floris Guest

Yep, I just checked, they are all a few days into the future, between 10,13th march (for me anyway) whoo
  6. Alex

Alex Active Member

I noticed it when I logged in to download 1.0.0, was really happy to have it set at over a year :)
  7. CurveGotti

CurveGotti Active Member

I noticed yesterday they were set ahead a bit when I went to download the new release :)
  8. Saeed

Saeed Well-Known Member

Smart guess! :cool:
  9. FreshFroot

FreshFroot Well-Known Member

Might be.. but I know others like me will probably renew 1-3 months before the date. But either way within a 1-3 month range there will be lots of renewals going on from members.
  10. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Just added another year on mine.