XF 2.2 LCP problem

It might be helpful to be more specific, both in the nature of your problem and in what you believe xf can do, recommendations for improvement. I completely understand LCP itself, just want to see what specifically you see wrong with it that xf itself could/should correct.

well, for example CLS its not longer an issue (already fixed), but LCP part of Core Web Vitals its the only one that its on "yellow zone" (at least its not on red zone).

Several people talks about a lot of unused css... the same with "woff2" files... or that the problem its with Cookies notices....but still without a solution.

Sorry, I can't explain better in english language...

(and I'm with the default theme and not, on forum not running adsense... just Xenforo)

Last edited:
reduce page load weight (use Kirby's font awesome reduction tool)
get a better faster server / optimize the server mysql / php settings for max performance
use a cdn

reduce page load weight (use Kirby's font awesome reduction tool)
get a better faster server / optimize the server mysql / php settings for max performance
use a cdn
The problem it's not my server (hardware/software)... everything works fast as hell (and the server still seems like its sleeping with so very low load)... its just the CWV problem (LCP)...

And for the Kirby's add-on I don't wanna use third party tools for something that should be included on xenforo (or fixed by xenforo).

Last edited:
The problem it's not my server (hardware/software)... everything works fast as hell (and the server still seems like its sleeping with so very low load)... its just the CWV problem (LCP)...

And for the Kirby's add-on I don't wanna use third party tools for something that should be included on xenforo (or fixed by xenforo).
and don't get me wrong, I love xenforo, its just those little things that makes me :mad:.

I worked hard to get good core web vitals on the main sections of my web, but the forum "its not my problem" (aside from using the add-on already mentioned)

I know of several big, busy, high traffic xenforo sites that have below average core web vitals. They truck right along. They make money and their community loves them. It's nothing to stringently concentrate on, big picture.

I know of several big, busy, high traffic xenforo sites that have below average core web vitals. They truck right along. They make money and their community loves them. It's nothing to stringently concentrate on, big picture.
Well... thats the point.... they are BIG SITES... the small players like me, have to put all the efforts on ALL details, big or small... just all

Well... thats the point.... they are BIG SITES... the small players like me, have to put all the efforts on ALL details, big or small... just all
Don't see the point of having perfect load stats on a dead board. It's just not that high of a priority. Certainly not even in the top five of getting and maintaining growth. And it's not anything the typical non techie visitor/member is ever going to care about.

If it's really THAT important to you, try Kirby's free add-on and see the improvement. Just for info. If you like the results then you're done concentrating on performance. No need to be puritanical about using a beneficial performance add-on.

It's like you're a solution in search of a problem. Just fix it and move on.

Top Bottom