Anyway, if anyone remembers, I asked how the last seen worked here. Now I'm curious if it's possible to do one of these things:
- After 60 minutes, have the last location immediately disappear instead of waiting for it to disappear anywhere between an hour or two hours of total inactivity.
- After 15 minutes of inactivity (the default value for the Online Status Timeout option), have the last location immediately disappear.
As an example, this is how it would look (not real times):
- Amaury was last seen: Viewing forum list, 59 minutes ago
- Amaury was last seen: Today at 9:30 AM
- Amaury was last seen: Viewing latest content, 15 minutes ago
- Amaury was last seen: 16 minutes ago
If this isn't possible, it's not a big deal. I am only curious.