[TH] User Improvements [Deleted]

I'm having issues with the Username Changes.+

1st attempt to change names results in
Code:
XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1048]: Column 'change_id' cannot be null in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 174
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 69
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 69
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 145
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1381
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1113
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/KL/UserImprovements/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 59
KL\UserImprovements\Pub\Controller\Account->KL\UserImprovements\Pub\Controller\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 169
XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 35
XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionAccountDetails() in src/addons/KL/UserImprovements/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 19
KL\UserImprovements\Pub\Controller\Account->actionAccountDetails() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1863
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Clicking Save again then works.
When I try and display the name changes I get the dropdown next to the name, but it just says Username Changes and doesn't actually list any of the changes I've made.
Permissions are set to yes for Admin/Mod/Registered

XF 2 RC3 & User Improvements 1.0.0 Beta 4
This error is quite large, it affects the user profile saving.
"If you save the profile, write", enter the correct name.

I've looked through my notes and noticed that I've fixed the largest part of this problem already for Beta 5. I've found another failure in the code that produced the error @hkymre posted and fixed it for the next version.

katsulynx updated [KL] User Improvements with a new update entry:

1.0.0 Beta 5

Changelog
Bugfixes & Changes
  • Fixed a bug that would prevent users from saving their account preferences if the weren't allowed to change their username.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented users from saving their preferences due to a database error when changing their username.
  • Fixed a bug that would prevent the default xenforo privacy settings from being saved.
  • Fixed a bug that would...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Would it be possible to add default post formating as one of the options? You already do add username styling so maybe its not that much harder to expand it to also support changing default post colour, size,font etc. (Configurable with permissions ofcourse)

XF1 uses a different editor, so it's not really comparable.
fair point, i just know that in the past it was never shown to the editor but added after posting, definitively if you in your editor plugin could make it so it read defaults from user settings would be awesome, but i know it might be hard to implement.

That'd be fairly easy to do, but if I'd implement it, I'd rather do it properly right from the start.

Yeah I understand that, just one of the very few things i miss having in 2.0 I'll live without it though so its really not that big of a deal.

Keep an eye on the editor manager. I've scheduled it for implementation, but don't know when I'll find the time to actually look into it at the moment.

Must the user group have no color defined in username css for username color selector to work?

Top Bottom