[TH] User Improvements [Deleted]

As usual, my sincere thanks for giving us another great add-on, let alone giving it to us for free! You're a true gentleman. :D

One small issue I've got is that for some stupid reason (ThemeHouse's code) the trophy images get repeated at the top of the postbit on ThemeHouse styles, I was wondering if you had any idea of how to fix that?

Works perfect on themes from other developers:

4d824b06-68ab-4421-8b27-8033dfd54803.png

Themehouse theme (specifically UI.X 2):

aea70f40-27ba-4bfe-ae4a-46d147073f0d.png

I'd love to just scrap their themes entirely but unfortunately they're the most popular with members. :(

Curious if this issue got resolved...

I am having a strange issue that I just noticed. When I activate this addon, in a members profile the heading disappears when clicking on the tabs, such as clicking on latest activity tab the header that features the members stats disappears. I have attached a screen shot to show what I mean. (it happens in all themes for some reason.) I disabled all addons and then re-enabled this one first and that's when the problem happens.

Main profile
mainprofile.webp

Profile tab
latestcontent.webp

Any idea on how to fix this? (getting no errors on the admin panel) not a big issue but would like to try and get it fixed sometime.

Feature suggestion: I'm sure this is not easy, but it would be nice to add a quick question when someone deactivates his account.
Like the ones you get when you unsubscribe from receiving email marketing through mailchimp:
1527799188433.webp
Not a must, but nice to get an idea of why users delete their account.
Thanks!

katsulynx updated [KL] User Improvements with a new update entry:

Changelog
Bugfixes & Changes
  • Fixed a bug that would break profile tab ajax loading and redirect to the specific profile tab pages instead, if the trophy profile tab was not enabled.
  • Now renders the level progress widget progress bar title as XF tooltip and applies number formatting to the numbers shown.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest XF, latest release of this addon, when setting permission to deactivate, reactivate, using unlimited time, when trying to deactivate I get an error message: Please enter a number that is no more than 4294967295.

If I set a reactivation date, it all works fine. Unlimited does not work though.

Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 10.25.27 pm.webp

Reactions: CNK
Is there a way to award a trophy for certain amount of threads/posts in a specified forum?

I don't see a way to do this with just the [TH] User Improvements, at least not in v1.2.3... There's a roundabout way you can do it with currency add-ons, but I don't know if there's a free one to try with: add 1 of a specified currency for each post in the desired forum, and a trophy when the currency reaches the desired amount. Not something I'd say is worth buying another add-on to do, but if you've already got one for other reasons, it's an option.

It'd be cool if Lukas W. can add the feature directly, though. Maybe one of those "apply to the following nodes" options?

Is there any chance you could release the Trophies enhancements included here as a separate add-on?

Unfortunately everything else this add-on entails would conflict with other things I have installed on my XF2 install.

Installed the latest and it seems like these are missing:
/styles/fonts/user-improvements/logo-battlenet.svg
/styles/fonts/user-improvements/logo-discord.svg

Only seems to have a src folder in the dl too, no styles folder.

Was able to grab from 1.1.0

There are some conflicts with TH Xpress addon. Getting following errors. Will be happy if you can fix it as soon as possible. Thanks for your support and interest @Lukas W.

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined property: KL\UserImprovements\Template\Templater::$options src/addons/XenGenTr/XGTForumistatistik/XF/Template/Templater.php:14

Stack trace
#0 src/addons/XenGenTr/XGTForumistatistik/XF/Template/Templater.php(14): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/altikana/...', 14, Array)
#1 src/addons/KL/UserImprovements/Template/Templater.php(24): XenGenTr\XGTForumistatistik\XF\Template\Templater->fnUsernameClasses(Object(KL\UserImprovements\Template\Templater), NULL, Object(KL\UserImprovements\Entity\User), false)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(3283): KL\UserImprovements\Template\Templater->fnUsernameClasses(Object(KL\UserImprovements\Template\Templater), NULL, Object(KL\UserImprovements\Entity\User), false)
#3 /home/altikana/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/wp-xpress-theme/functions.php(769): XF\Template\Templater->fnUsernameLink(Object(KL\UserImprovements\Template\Templater), false, Object(KL\UserImprovements\Entity\User))
#4 /home/altikana/public_html/blog/wp-includes/class-walker-comment.php(174): format_comment(Object(WP_Comment), Array, 1)
#5 /home/altikana/public_html/blog/wp-includes/class-wp-walker.php(145): Walker_Comment->start_el('', Object(WP_Comment), 1, Array)
#6 /home/altikana/public_html/blog/wp-includes/class-walker-comment.php(135): Walker->display_element(Object(WP_Comment), Array, '5', 0, Array, '')
#7 /home/altikana/public_html/blog/wp-includes/class-wp-walker.php(370): Walker_Comment->display_element(Object(WP_Comment), Array, '5', 0, Array, '')
#8 /home/altikana/public_html/blog/wp-includes/comment-template.php(2097): Walker->paged_walk(Array, '5', 0, 0, Array)
#9 /home/altikana/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/wp-xpress-theme/comments.php(72): wp_list_comments('type=comment&ca...')
#10 /home/altikana/public_html/blog/wp-includes/comment-template.php(1474): require('/home/altikana/...')
#11 /home/altikana/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/wp-xpress-theme/single.php(49): comments_template()
#12 /home/altikana/public_html/blog/wp-includes/template-loader.php(74): include('/home/altikana/...')
#13 /home/altikana/public_html/blog/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home/altikana/...')
#14 /home/altikana/public_html/blog/index.php(17): require('/home/altikana/...')
#15 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(31) "/blog/2018/07/14/xpress-thread/"
  ["referrer"] => string(31) "https://www.altikanal.com/blog/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

When deleting a trophy category I get the follow error message. Can you please tell me how to fix this?

No content was returned. Please try again later.
  • ErrorException: Template error: Template admin:kl_ui_trophy_category_delete is unknown
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:583

• Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template admin:...', '/home/******/...', 583, Array)
    #1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(583): trigger_error('Template admin:...', 512)
    #2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(538): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('admin', 'kl_ui_trophy_ca...')
    #3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1248): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('admin', 'kl_ui_trophy_ca...')
    #4 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('kl_ui_trophy_ca...', Array)
    #5 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(81): XF\Template\Template->render()
    #6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(65): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('KL\\UserImprovem...', 'admin:kl_ui_tro...', Array)
    #7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('KL\\UserImprovem...', 'admin:kl_ui_tro...', Array)
    #8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
    #9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
    #10 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
    #11 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
    #12 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
    #13 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
    ["url"] => string(235) "/community/admin.php?trophies/category/fifahalloffame/delete&_xfRequestUri=%2Fcommunity%2Fadmin.php%3Ftrophies%2Fcategory%2Ffifahalloffame%2Fedit&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1532255512%2C36abf8ffc251424a8bef4c23cc6c9926&_xfResponseType=json"
    ["referrer"] => string(85) "http://****************/community/admin.php?trophies/category/fifahalloffame/edit"
    ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["trophies/category/fifahalloffame/delete"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(58) "/community/admin.php?trophies/category/fifahalloffame/edit"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1532255512,36abf8ffc251424a8bef4c23cc6c9926"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(0) {
    }
    }

When deleting a trophy category I get the follow error message. Can you please tell me how to fix this?

No content was returned. Please try again later.
  • ErrorException: Template error: Template admin:kl_ui_trophy_category_delete is unknown
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:583

• Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template admin:...', '/home/******/...', 583, Array)
    #1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(583): trigger_error('Template admin:...', 512)
    #2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(538): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('admin', 'kl_ui_trophy_ca...')
    #3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1248): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('admin', 'kl_ui_trophy_ca...')
    #4 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('kl_ui_trophy_ca...', Array)
    #5 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(81): XF\Template\Template->render()
    #6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(65): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('KL\\UserImprovem...', 'admin:kl_ui_tro...', Array)
    #7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('KL\\UserImprovem...', 'admin:kl_ui_tro...', Array)
    #8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
    #9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
    #10 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
    #11 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
    #12 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
    #13 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
    ["url"] => string(235) "/community/admin.php?trophies/category/fifahalloffame/delete&_xfRequestUri=%2Fcommunity%2Fadmin.php%3Ftrophies%2Fcategory%2Ffifahalloffame%2Fedit&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1532255512%2C36abf8ffc251424a8bef4c23cc6c9926&_xfResponseType=json"
    ["referrer"] => string(85) "http://****************/community/admin.php?trophies/category/fifahalloffame/edit"
    ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["trophies/category/fifahalloffame/delete"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(58) "/community/admin.php?trophies/category/fifahalloffame/edit"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1532255512,36abf8ffc251424a8bef4c23cc6c9926"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(0) {
    }
    }

@Lukas W. is there a fix for the above?

Is there a way to award a trophy for certain amount of threads/posts in a specified forum?
You'd need an addon that provides you with the specific criteria to do that. This one doesn't.

Is there any chance you could release the Trophies enhancements included here as a separate add-on?

Unfortunately everything else this add-on entails would conflict with other things I have installed on my XF2 install.
All functionality is optional and I have no knowledge of any conflicts other than the one with XPress. Feel free to point them out and we'll adress them in the future.

@Lukas W. is there a fix for the above?
I recommend deleting them directly from the database, table xf_kl_ui_trophy_category for now.

Is there any way to install this without adding the additional connected accounts providers?
No, but as they're entirely optional and you're not forced to use them, I don't see a benefit of this.

Top Bottom