[TH] User Improvements [Deleted]

Hi @katsulynx

I'm getting a ton of these errors now:

Code:
    ErrorException: Template error: Cannot call method getLatestTrophies on a non-object (NULL) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:925

Generated by: [redacted] Apr 28, 2018 at 20:19

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Cannot call met...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 925, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(925): trigger_error('Cannot call met...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s30/public/kl_ui_trophy_showcase_macros.php(22): XF\Template\Templater->method(NULL, 'getLatestTrophi...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(661): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(KL\UserImprovements\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s30/public/message_macros.php(356): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('kl_ui_trophy_sh...', 'showcase_displa...', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(661): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(KL\UserImprovements\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s30/public/post_macros.php(48): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('message_macros', 'user_info', Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(661): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(KL\UserImprovements\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s30/public/thread_view.php(691): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post', Array, Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1248): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(KL\UserImprovements\Template\Templater), Array)
#10 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#15 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#17 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#18 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(53) "/threads/specialize-trackers.1001/"
  ["referrer"] => string(51) "https://[redacted]/whats-new/posts/13994/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

HOXwWDV.png

That was the one I was interested in most. ;) Thanks for reporting, I'll investigate.
could you tell me if it will be fixed?

I been seeing these errors pop up every so often am thinking it's from this addon?
Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: Template error: Cannot call method getLatestTrophies on a non-object (NULL) src\XF\Template\Templater.php:926
Generated by: Unknown account May 10, 2018 at 2:40 AM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Cannot call met...', 'C:\\xampp\\htdocs...', 926, Array)
#1 src\XF\Template\Templater.php(926): trigger_error('Cannot call met...', 512)
#2 internal_data\code_cache\templates\l1\s50\public\kl_ui_trophy_showcase_macros.php(22): XF\Template\Templater->method(NULL, 'getLatestTrophi...', Array)
#3 src\XF\Template\Templater.php(662): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(DynamicAvatarStyling\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 internal_data\code_cache\templates\l1\s50\public\message_macros.php(23): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('kl_ui_trophy_sh...', 'showcase_displa...', Array, Array)
#5 src\XF\Template\Templater.php(662): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(DynamicAvatarStyling\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#6 internal_data\code_cache\templates\l1\s50\public\post_macros.php(39): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('message_macros', 'user_info', Array, Array)
#7 src\XF\Template\Templater.php(662): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(DynamicAvatarStyling\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#8 internal_data\code_cache\templates\l1\s50\public\thread_view.php(825): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post', Array, Array)
#9 src\XF\Template\Templater.php(1249): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(DynamicAvatarStyling\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#10 src\XF\Template\Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#11 src\XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#12 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#13 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#15 src\XF\App.php(1894): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src\XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#17 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#18 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(49) "/threads/russian-severed-dog-head-experiment.634/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

t, but I'd put that on the list for the long run, as I don't consider that too important. Anything else you'd want?

Would love to see Import/Export added as we currently have a hundreds of trophies on one forum and need to export from one and import to another!

Would love to see Import/Export added as we currently have a hundreds of trophies on one forum and need to export from one and import to another!
Just export/import the database tables. With phpMyAdmin that's as much effort as it would be with a backend tool. :unsure:

Hello,
Great add-on! +1

I would like to suggest some features:
1. Send an alert to staff when user changes name
2. Send an alert to staff when user has deactivated account
3. Send an alert to staff when the user self-activation period option has expired
4. New user group option to delete deactivated user after the self-activation period option has expired
5. Allow us to limit the number of times a user can deactivate account within a time frame, something similar to the permission options for the Username change would work.

Last edited:
Can you fix option to deactivate account?

When I click to 'Deactivate Account' button I have error:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please enter a number that is no more than 4294967295.​

1526975782548.webp

I'm trying to do a connected account with Reddit and it takes me to the login area fine, but once I login in it says "Please wait a moment and you will be re-directed" and I get a prompt asking to download something:

connected_account_php_oauth_token=vUEkvQAAAAAA4GbIAAABY5QFre8&oauth_verifier=YEnWsqVKAS6QLe8XmxQ9rrPo1c9mH0S4

Also under connected account providers, why does it show duplicates?

con_acc.battlenet
Battle.net
con_acc.deviantart
DeviantArt
con_acc.dropbox
Dropbox
con_acc.discord
Discord
con_acc.amazon
Amazon
con_acc.reddit
con_acc.pinterest
Pinterest
con_acc.instagram
Instagram
con_acc.twitch
Twitch

Last edited:
katsulynx updated [KL] User Improvements with a new update entry:

Changelog
Bugfixes & Changes
  • Fixed a bug that would throw an error if the trophy showcase on postbit was enabled and the user of the post was deleted.
  • Fixed account reactivation container message styling.
  • Fixed account deactivation container message styling.
  • Latest reactivation date is now hidden on the account reactivation page, if it's further than two years in the future...

Read the rest of this update entry...

con_accReddit entry though.
That's either a leftover because you still have an existing configuration for it, which you should delete, or not from my addon, as by now I use the id kl_reddit, so at maximum you would see con_acc.kl_reddit.

Its not files, just existing connected account providers you might've set up in the acp. If they still persist after that, we'd need to manually remove their database entries.

Im interested in the trophy feature of this mod. Can a trophy be given manually or does set targets have to be in place such as x amount of posts etc?

Id like to award users for winning tournament or league if possible

It includes an option to manually award trophies to users, even if they don't meet the given requirements. If you pair it with my User Criteria Extended add-on, you can set up trophies, that are never obtainable by criteria (by choosing the criterion that is "never met") and then manually award them through the ACP.

It includes an option to manually award trophies to users, even if they don't meet the given requirements. If you pair it with my User Criteria Extended add-on, you can set up trophies, that are never obtainable by criteria (by choosing the criterion that is "never met") and then manually award them through the ACP.

Thank you that's brilliant and just what im looking for.

I still have strange error with numbers, but I solved this by change "no limit" to "1825" days.
Everything works now

Top Bottom