[TH] User Improvements [Deleted]

I'd like to report the following bug. The picture is pretty self explanatory.

Screenshot (8).webp

This is from a fresh install of the latest version. I set the time limit between changes to 60 days.

katsulynx updated [KL] User Improvements with a new update entry:

Changelog
Important: You may not upgrade to this version from a Beta-Version. If you're still running a Beta version of this add-on, it is mandatory that you upgrade to version 1.0.0 first. You can download it from the history tab.

Bugfixes & Changes
  • Changed the Amazon connected account provider setup phrases to actually match Amazons service instead of Battle.net.
  • Changed all...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I just want to say I like you add on except for the Discord part if another add on is already using it. I keep having to reinstall @Jaxel's Discord add on every time I update [KL] User Improvements so the Bot works, it's kind of a pain because I have to reset all my forums again to use Discord... I am sure this would be a problem with anything for connected accounts that would use features like this if someone made an add on that used the same connected accounts...

Copy it's all @Jaxel fault! :p jk I am sure if he will fix it if it is something he can do to make this less traumatic! ;)

It hasn't been all his fault, but I've removed all sources of incompatibility on my end now. It might as well be already solved by now, but the update has never been meant to work 100% smooth if you already have both add-ons installed and performed manual steps of whatever kind to make them work together.

I would honestly recommend everyone completely reinstall both add-ons just to be safe.

It doesn't matter which order, they are no longer incompatible with each other, it's just a matter of fixing/removing what's already been done. For example, you'll likely have a situation where katulynx's add-on installs to 'kl_discord' but Jaxel's won't create 'discord' because it's already been done (twice) even though it might not exist right now. It might be a pain to re-setup permissions and API keys for all logins, but this seems like the most logical step for any production environment to avoid issues now or down the line.

So just to be clear if I'm using Jaxel's Discord addon and haven't installed this one before, everything should be compatible if I install it now?

Last edited:
In theory: yes.
Awesome, everything seems to work! Thanks for the update.

I'm not sure if this a bug or I'm missing an option somewhere but the "View username changes" option doesn't seem to work -- if it's set to No or even Never the username change dropdown is still there.

It does go away if I set "Manage username history privacy" to Yes while "View username changes" is still on No but then it seems people have an unnecessary extra profile privacy option.

Thank you for the addon!

Can you add an option to see user's very first username. For now it is not displaying and it is very hard to indetify a user after first username change.

Can you add an option to see user's very first username. For now it is not displaying and it is very hard to indetify a user after first username change.

It is recorded along with all other name changes.
Ylx0Pje.png

I was talking about the initial username - the one that user set during the registration process.
That will (or at least should) be the first record in the log as soon as the user changes his name for the first time.

Top Bottom