[TH] User Criteria Extended

[TH] User Criteria Extended 1.0.6

No permission to download
Well, you're setting incompatible criteria. A user isn't going to be a guest and an admin at the same time. If you can explain what it is you're trying to do and attach a screenshot of what criteria you're setting it may be clearer. You may just need to select usergroups instead of the criteria for being a guest and an admin.

Umm, didn't work. Anyway, if I find a solution I'll share with you. Thanks 🙏

I don’t really understand what it is you’re trying to do then to be honest. If you want guests and admins to view something, then just select those groups. If that didn’t work then I’m unsure what you’re trying to achieve. If you can post a clearer explanation then someone may be able to help 🙂

Hey! I'm cross referencing a post here from: [OzzModz] Badges
Hi! I love your badges and love how some are automatically awarded (it saves so much manual labor) Is there a possibility that in the future that an age requirement section can be added, like: "user has listed age, user has not listed age" Because I just had a badge drop for those 18+ because they listed their age on their profile, as it's now apart of the terms and rules- named 'responsible adult' lol. It's this section I'm talking about:
View attachment 298965
I know there's another creator who has added on to this addon, to which the user onboarding came from. Would I ask them instead? I hope to hear back from you soon!
I noticed that you have an age function already listed. In my particular request, for the badge to be awarded, a member would need to be publicly showing their age (It's a requirement for my forum). Do you think that is something you are able to add? I understand if you are not able to. I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Top Bottom