[TH] Staff Posts [Deleted]

ok no more you LOL

so there is more errors

Code:
0 /home/budimuzika/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT thr...')
#1 /home/budimuzika/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\t\tSELECT thr...')
#2 /home/budimuzika/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT thr...')
#3 /home/budimuzika/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT thr...', Array, 2)
#4 /home/budimuzika/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(563): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT thr...', 'thread_id')
#5 /home/budimuzika/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(102): XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreads(Array, Array)
#6 /home/budimuzika/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(12): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#7 /home/budimuzika/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): WidgetFramework_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#8 /home/budimuzika/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/budimuzika/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(23) "http://budimuzika.site/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

katsulynx updated [KL] Staff Posts with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.1

PATCH NOTES
  • Fixed a bunch of errors introduced with the last update.
  • The ACP option to specify a bunch of user groups has been altered to support only one user group.
  • As a result, secondary user groups are now also taken into account.
  • No longer selects admins if they are also moderators (so either admins only (may they be moderator or not at the same time), moderators only or both, as the option suggests).

Read the rest of this update entry...

so far i test this on my test forum, latest update works fine, after more testing maybe its time to install it on live forum, good work!

katsulynx updated [KL] Staff Posts with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.3

PATCH NOTES
Installer

• Fixed an error that caused the installer to fail installing some addons, if the server has no file write permission.
  • Fixed an error that caused the installer to fail installing or updating some addons with database tables.
There is no need to install this update, if you're running the latest version (1.1.3).

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm having an issue with this. I set "Optional Usergroup" to 5 and "Staff" to none. However, every post is showing up highlighted. Thank you. (:

I somehow missed when you updated this to accept secondary accounts, now I'm super excited to try this out. Will report back!

Have this enabled on a test forum & I see a lot of potential.

I would like to stylize the staff posts a bit differently though & I'm not having luck with the css examples above in my EXTRA.css:

Code:
.staffPost .messageText
{
     color: red
}

.hasStaffPost h3 small {
    color: red
}

@katsulynx

Able to select which nodes this happens to? Would like to install this in the "support" section only.

Hey, I know this add-on is not maintained anymore, but can anyone help me how to change the [Staff Answer] into an image? I tried to change it but seems like I can't find the code where it says that.

Top Bottom