1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[KL] Inline Spoiler 2.0.0

Hide text content without heavy packaging.

1. katsulynx

katsulynx Well-Known Member

katsulynx submitted a new resource:

[KL] Inline Spoiler - Hide text content without heavy packaging.

Read more about this resource...

2. katsulynx

JABRONI likes this.
  3. Bob_R

Bob_R Active Member

Is this permission based or can a guest click to see text?

4. katsulynx

Everyone can see the content by clicking it, no permission check.

5. kvv515kvv

kvv515kvv Member

is it tool for moderator? or anyone can use it in their post?

6. katsulynx

Everyone can use it.

7. BobbyWibowo

BobbyWibowo Well-Known Member

For some reason, the icon for the redactor button isn't appearing on my editor?

8. katsulynx

If you're using a style that makes use of FontAwesome, you need to apply an editor icon in your extra.css. Best if you ask the style creator in that case on how to do it.

9. BobbyWibowo

Right, it had been awhile since the last time I messed with my forums' style templates till the point that I had forgotten the fact that the style would use FontAwesome for the editor's icons. Anyway, I got it working now. Thanks!

katsulynx likes this.
  10. Blast

Blast Active Member

Why am I getting this?

[​IMG]

11. Blast

Blast Active Member

This is from Admin CP:
    [​IMG]

12. katsulynx

Can you show me the content of the post you're trying to submit?

13. Blast

Blast Active Member

Lorem Ipsum is [iSpoiler]simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard[/iSpoiler] dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

14. katsulynx

Thanks. I'll have a look at this.

15. BobbyWibowo

Used the same exact text on my board. No issue. The reply was posted successfully and the inline spoiler was working just fine.

16. katsulynx

@Blast I'll send you a potential fix in a few minutes. Like @BobbyWibowo I am unable to reproduce the error, but maybe I was able to sort it out. Please check that for me.

17. katsulynx

katsulynx updated [KL] Inline Spoiler with a new update entry:

Version 2.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. AndreaMarucci

AndreaMarucci Well-Known Member

Sound very interesting but could be the best if it can be tied to the permission system so that the guest, for example, cannot the the obscured text...

19. BobbyWibowo

I'm getting this:
    Code:
    ErrorException: Undefined index: tag - library/KL/InlineSpoiler/BBCode/Formatter/InlineSpoiler.php:31
    whenever https://www.endlesshorizon.net/forums/test-messages.124/index.rss loads (the error isn't visible in front-end but logged in the error logs).

Stack trace:
    Code:
    #0 /library/KL/InlineSpoiler/BBCode/Formatter/InlineSpoiler.php(31): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 31, Array)
    #1 /library/KL/InlineSpoiler/BBCode/Formatter/InlineSpoiler.php(37): KL_InlineSpoiler_BBCode_Formatter_InlineSpoiler::_resolveChildren(Array)
    #2 /library/KL/InlineSpoiler/BBCode/Formatter/InlineSpoiler.php(18): KL_InlineSpoiler_BBCode_Formatter_InlineSpoiler::_resolveChildren(Array)
    #3 /library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(745): KL_InlineSpoiler_BBCode_Formatter_InlineSpoiler::renderTagInlineSpoiler(Array, Array, Object(BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base))
    #4 /library/BBM/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(810): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderValidTag(Array, Array, Array)
    #5 /library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(652): BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderValidTag(Array, Array, Array)
    #6 /library/Sedo/TinyQuattro/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(433): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTag(Array, Array, 0)
    #7 /library/BBM/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(1618): Sedo_TinyQuattro_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTag(Array, Array, 0)
    #8 /library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(565): BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTag(Array, Array, 0)
    #9 /library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(546): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTreeElement(Array, Array, 0)
    #10 /library/BBM/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(1601): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
    #11 /library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(526): BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
    #12 /library/BBM/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(1538): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTree(Array, Array)
    #13 /library/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php(505): BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTree(Array, Array)
    #14 /library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Forum/View.php(64): XenForo_BbCode_Parser->render('[LIST]\n[*]Test\n...', Array)
    #15 /library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): XenForo_ViewPublic_Forum_View->renderRss()
    #16 /library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Rss.php(31): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('WidgetFramework...', 'Rss', Array, 'forum_view')
    #17 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(606): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'forum_view', NULL)
    #18 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss), Array)
    #19 /index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #20 {main}

20. katsulynx

You're using any other tag inside the spoilers here?