[TH] Editor Post Templates [Deleted]

My bad. Has been some time since I justed that feature. You can find the list under Help -> Post Templates (/index.php?help/templates)

I just installed this on my forum. When I went to the "Post Templates" link in the help page, I got a white page with the following error:
An exception occurred: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/pandorar/public_html/library/vw/XenForo/ViewPublic/Help/BbCodes.php on line 24

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in vw/XenForo/ViewPublic/Help/BbCodes.php at line 24
  2. vw_XenForo_ViewPublic_Help_BbCodes->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
  3. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 71
  4. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 249
  5. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderSubView() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 68
  6. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 586
  7. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/pandorar/public_html/index.php at line 13

Is there a way to add a link to the bbcode editor that calls the insert template popup? Some of my members who regularly use more complex bbcode templates that they c/p use that editor exclusively.

When I include an apostrophe in a template title, I can't later open it or open the insert template window. The page just seems to load indefinitely.

I'm getting this error in my browser console:
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier

Can you try to use \' instead? I can imagine where that bug comes from and see if I can fix it later. For now, the before mentioned could be a workaround

i have some error . can you help me ?

Code:
Zend_Exception: No entry is registered for key 'styles' - library/XenForo/Application.php:1010
Generiert durch: Anonymous, Vor 2 Minuten
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/elnino-onlinegaming.de/library/bdCache/Css.php(190): XenForo_Application::get('styles')
#1 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/elnino-onlinegaming.de/library/bdCache/Css.php(150): bdCache_Css::_getModifiedDateAndHash('css=vw_attach,v...')
#2 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/elnino-onlinegaming.de/library/bdCache/Css.php(86): bdCache_Css::getCssFilePath('css=vw_attach,v...')
#3 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/elnino-onlinegaming.de/library/bdCache/Listener.php(162): bdCache_Css::replaceCssUrls('<!DOCTYPE html>...')
#4 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/elnino-onlinegaming.de/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): bdCache_Listener::front_controller_post_view(Object(XenForo_FrontController), '<!DOCTYPE html>...')
#5 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/elnino-onlinegaming.de/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(183): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('front_controlle...', Array)
#6 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/elnino-onlinegaming.de/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(85) "https://www.elnino-onlinegaming.de/admin.php?kl-ept/taggen-und-normaler-footer.1/edit"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["kl-ept/taggen-und-normaler-footer_1/edit"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Could I have some more information on where this is happening? As far as I can tell, you are trying to edit an addon on the acp-side, but that's it. Does it happen with all templates or only a particular one? Started it recently or did it happen since you installed the addon? (Either this one or bdCache, it seems to be related to the error, maybe try to deactivate it temporarily to check for an incompatibility)

A great addition would be to force specific user groups to use a specific template or one or an specific group in an specific forum node.
Can you do it please?

Top Bottom