Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
I know you're aware of the conflict with ThemeHouse's Giphy addon. I also know you're working on this in your spare time, so I'm trying not to be too bothersome. Is this conflict something you are still looking to overcome in the next patch or two?

Yes. Unlike most other devs, ThemeHouse was so kind to give me a copy of their add-on, so I will be able to resolve the conflict, likely next update.

Lot of issue then no update happened after 3 months over now. This time Xenforo 3 update released. Free add-on are always dead projects.

Lot of issue then no update happened after 3 months over now. This time Xenforo 3 update released. Free add-on are always dead projects.
Dunno what to say to that. If you want me to update my add-ons on a daily basis and work on them full-time, you're welcome to hire me for 4.000€/Month salary and I'll gladly take the job. Unless you want to do so, you'll either have to wait till I can spare enough of my free time to finish this comparatively big update (I want to remember you that you've thrown in quite a few big features and I'm working on them), or you'll need to pay someone you see fit to build you another add-on with the same functionality.

Dunno what to say to that. If you want me to update my add-ons on a daily basis and work on them full-time, you're welcome to hire me for 4.000€/Month salary and I'll gladly take the job. Unless you want to do so, you'll either have to wait till I can spare enough of my free time to finish this comparatively big update (I want to remember you that you've thrown in quite a few big features and I'm working on them), or you'll need to pay someone you see fit to build you another add-on with the same functionality.

It's because of having to deal with situations like this is why there are so few developers willing to dish out free addons anymore.

You continue to do like you are and update things when you can.

I believe Katsulynx has been one of the more responsive developers, and their add-ons are some I would consider vital to my users' experience. I am very grateful for all the work they've done so far, and their professionalism in managing requests and conflicts.

A sense of urgency is understandable, but please don't act like you're entitled to someone else's time and dedication. Offer support, if you can, or wait patiently.

Sorry for misunderstanding. I am trying referring to you that why not give bug fixes update fast then features update. Bug fixes update fast because we using in live sites. OK sorry again and take you time for future update. Thanks for the understand.

Just a suggestion for a possible future release, but it'd be cool to have the [ img ] tag be resized.
I.e. [img=width,length]

I did manage to get something similiar as a bbcode modification for my own forum, but could be a cool little addon for the Editor Manager. ^^

Sorry for misunderstanding. I am trying referring to you that why not give bug fixes update fast then features update. Bug fixes update fast because we using in live sites. OK sorry again and take you time for future update. Thanks for the understand.
I totally understand that sense of urgency you have on your live site, but katsulynx has mentioned in numerous places that it's not ready for live sites and the title of the add on indicates it's in beta. You can't expect katsulynx put your sense of urgency as their top priority. I'm very much looking forward to this add on, but I'm following their recommendation and waiting.
Even though the software has been tested, I do not recommend to deploy this addon onto a live site just yet.

it gives these errors, how to fix?

XF 2.0.4
PHP 7.1

• ErrorException: Template error: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given
  • src/addons/KL/EditorManager/BbCode/Renderer/EditorHtml.php:208

No, when I enable this cache plugin, users have weird problem like this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It is not related to this pluhin right?

It is not related to this pluhin right?

I can't say "no, it is not" with 100% certainty at this point. I'd have to dig a bit into the files to look if there is some point that might be causing this in conjunction with your caching add-on. Most likely in my opinion however would be, that the LiteSpeed cache just serves the result of the first request again, as the second one is happening just a few seconds after that one.

Top Bottom