Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
It's a security error. Either your browser or your server is malconfigured. Try googling the error and look up solutions for your server/browser.

What would be a really nice touch - not sure if it is possible or not, but is it possible to add permissions to different items on the menu bar. For example only allow admins and moderators to use the font size and font color options?

I know they do this in IPS so it would be neat if it could be in XF too.

;)

That's a huge request/change, and I currently don't have any plans to support that, sorry.

No worries, it was just a thought lol. I'm no programmer so can't say how easy or difficult it would be; I suspected it would require some work, but wasn't sure how much. Great addon BTW and it really helps a lot.

;)

Despite the fact that the name suggests different, "Font"Awesome is not really a font. It's an icon set, that happens to be stored in a font file, because that's the most convenient way of delivering them, but calling it a font is kinda like putting a sandwich in a pizza box and start calling it a pizza. As such, there probably are ways to use it as a font, but it's not intended, nor recommended. You can use the editor manager to deliver the font to the frontend, but for one it's already delivered through XF natively, and for second, it won't become usable from the font dropdown. You're probably better off just creating a custom BB code that takes the icon name as parameter and replaces it with the FontAwesome html code.

It's a security error. Either your browser or your server is malconfigured. Try googling the error and look up solutions for your server/browser.

please, can i send you the AC login to verified the problem ? cause i don't found any server error , also i asked the server support and nothing showing

Wanted to say awesome work on the add-on. A couple of questions, for the table bbcode, would it be possible to add an optional field to them to control the higher and width of the tables/rows/cells? Also would it be possible to make the tables more mobile friendly? Also if possible, can you send me a PM with your donate link?

Can't promise I can build that in in the near future, but the system is as of now fully extensible, so he could potentially handle it himself as well.

A couple of questions, for the table bbcode, would it be possible to add an optional field to them to control the higher and width of the tables/rows/cells?
The table bb code supports an argument for a class (or multiple classes fwiw). You can potentially create some classes to give a little control over this, but I can't think of a way to implement full support without creating an utterly complex and backwards compatibility breaking system.

Also would it be possible to make the tables more mobile friendly?
If I remember correctly, tables have (or should have) a wrapper div, so you could potentially improve that with css. By their nature, tables aren't mobile friendly, so that's something we have to accept if we want to use them.

The hide-set is an all or none thing. If you only add one to the toolbar, they'll still all be available and therefor all be listed on the help page.

Not sure if this is a known bug or not but the Template button doesn't work using the inline editor on the View Thread page. Works fine when you are on the Post Thread/Post page though.
d8LVW6a.png

Top Bottom