Kier, Mike and Ashley, got some beer money for you...

Deebs

Hi Guys,

Congratulations to you all for getting XenForo 1.0.0 (stable) out of the starting gate. My upmost respect to you all for standing up against IB in these harsh times. Also, please pass on my thanks to your families/friends for putting up with the extremely long hours which have taken you away from them to us. They are the unsung heroes in all of this! Also I cannot forget the moderators who have played an important part in nurturing a warm and friendly community. I have already bought multiple licences to show my support but I want to do something different to recognise the hardwork everyone in the XF team does...

Instead of buying another licence where the money goes to the Company I would like to send you £60 to you personally so that when you next meet up with the team the first round is on me. Kier could you please PC me so we can sort out a method of transferring the money to the beer fund.

Warmest regards,

Antonio

Here, have a firkin on me....

Dw_beer_fest.webp

:D

I have it on good authority that Kier, Mike and Ashley are tee-total so I'd be happy to take it on their behalf :D

Really? I am sure that at some point you guys will all meet up for beer, lemonade, orange squash, BBQ, food in a restuarant or something so the money can go toward that social event. To keep it simple, beer fund still stands.

Deebs, thanks for the offer - don't send money though, let's get together for a drink sometime when our paths cross :)
Walter - you don't want to see my wishlist! :eek:Screen shot 2011-03-08 at 21.55.52.webp

Deebs, thanks for the offer - don't send money though, let's get together for a drink sometime when our paths cross :)
Walter - you don't want to see my wishlist! :eek:View attachment 12140

Are you sure??? Btw, I am only down the road from you, Aldershot, so whenever the team is getting together give me a shout, would love to turn up. Reminds me of my old BarrysWorld days :)

But but I am! Around 22 miles, straight up the A33 across the M4, sure that goes near Kier's neck of the woods :) Am looking forward to the time when our paths cross. Just to make sure Mike does not feel let out, Archaeous Club, Tunnel Club, most restuarants on Sauchihol (spelling!!) street, I spent every other weekend working in Glasgow over a 2 year period and love the place :)

Top Bottom