Keyword Management (KWM2) [Deleted]

Hi,

is it possible to use the "Replace words with links " and "Shortcuts / Tooltips " on the same Word?
I would like to include a tooltip as a short explanation plus a link to a detailed explanation.

Is it possible to remove the "fa fa-external-link" icon?

If I use the search term "IC", only whole words will be replaced or also parts of a word?

Last edited:
au lait updated [xenMade.com] Keyword Management (KWM2) with a new update entry:

[add] Option to hide Link Icon
[add] + Overlay for "Words with Links"
[fixed] Several improvements

1.1.0a
[fixed] Unknown column 'description'
[*] SORRY
clear.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
i am not using this feature on my board. i have a separate yourls installation on a subdomain. i am not saying that it is a bad feature. but the problem is that you need to be able to be sure that the links do not die in a couple of years time. @au lait has been fantastic with this addon. releasing a version for XF2 quite fast. but he might eventually stop development on this addon. so the short links created by this addon would eventually stop working. i would personally recommend using this feature for creating links that have a temporary shelf life. otherwise use a separate product that would not be affected by xenforo version changes! you would get full flexibility with slugs etc.

alright. if i use the option Replace Word/Phrase, it does not work as it makes one keyword of all the words with commas. works fine if i keep it on Keep Word/Phrase.

I haven't been notified of any problems so far. Do you have any?
So far I have 4 keywords setup, with "Track Hits" set to Yes - all of them show zero clicks. Even though I've clicked on them myself several times to test.

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this or if there is another option I'm missing.

Top Bottom