Keyword Management (KWM2) [Deleted]

Hmm the link appears fine but as soon as you click it, it gives an error.
View attachment 194116

View attachment 194117

It's a shame the mods had to delete this resource when the dev is simply taking some time to get his health in order. Can't even check last update notes or comparability versions...
Update. It works fine. Added the http:// prefix to the link and now all good.

my issue is with link that contains a keyword. since you are auto-linking the keyword: Warriors... Try creating a manual link containing the text Warriors. For example...

[url=https://www.slamonline.com/nba/magic-johnson-warriors-not-greatest-team-time/]Magic Johnson: Warriors Not the Greatest Team of All Time[/url]

my issue is with link that contains a keyword. since you are auto-linking the keyword: Warriors... Try creating a manual link containing the text Warriors. For example...

[url=https://www.slamonline.com/nba/magic-johnson-warriors-not-greatest-team-time/]Magic Johnson: Warriors Not the Greatest Team of All Time[/url]
Done, check the same thread link I posted before.

what version of the plugin are you running? i just installed 1.5.1 and it has stopped working completely. and showing server error:

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: wordReplacer src/addons/xenMade/KWM/Repository/KWM.php:200

what version of the plugin are you running? i just installed 1.5.1 and it has stopped working completely. and showing server error:

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: wordReplacer src/addons/xenMade/KWM/Repository/KWM.php:200
Im running:
Keyword Management (KWM2) 1.4.2

i had to disable this addon. found a weird bug where the configured keywords basically disappeared from post content instead of getting linked.

@au lait i had bought KWM2 from you in november so i could test the addon on my test install. I downloaded the addon and extracted it and placed it on my test server. I then deleted the addon files from my local machine. When i access your site to download the addon again it does not show any versions available for download. Can you please enable it so i can just download the version i had bought as i am preparing my XF2 update. Understand that you cannot provide support for the addons, but please dont take away the ability for your customers to download the addons that they purchased.

@Dadparvar, The Keyword ad type in my Ads Manager 2 add-on has similar features.
main feature for the keywords is to use like the Glossary mod in VB. (this add-on was doing similar to that, which I can't figure out to do the same with ads manager)

Let me explain it a bit more: we define glossary (we make something like a dictionary) then we define words in it, each word will have the definition. then we say where the add-on to be active (let's say in posts). Now in the posts, when those words are used, they will be linked, but the main thing is when you hover the mouse over them, their definition will come as a tooltip or popup (click on mobile)

If ads manager can do this (tooltip part) please let me know if I'm missing a feature, as I have the add-on active on my site.

But if it doesn't do it, and you don't plan to add a new ad type called keyword-tooltip, but you are interested in knowing more about the Glossary add-on idea, please let me know and I'll provide you with the details, just in case if you decide to bring that great idea as a new add-on.

If ads manager can do this (tooltip part) please let me know if I'm missing a feature, as I have the add-on active on my site.
Yes, it can. The text you add in the "Title" field shows up in a tooltip when you hover over the keyword.

Yes, it can. The text you add in the "Title" field shows up in a tooltip when you hover over the keyword.
I see that field, but just to make sure:
  • is there any plan to make it as a rich field? with a rich editor? (because the definition we add for each word, is usually a few lines with links and it happens sometimes to include media, either embed or attached)
  • if the answer to #1 is yes, do you plan to add support of attachment handler to it as well?
To help clarify the exact usage, let me bring a real example from our site: it's a legal social network. a lot of special legal phrases/statements are used all around the site. a lot of them are very hard to understand (not just to public, but even for law students in first years) so we want to provide the tools to help viewers get the best out of the content in the site (so in some words, we define and explain the word, we bring examples from law, and if there are any media or article in our site about it, we link to them, and if any attachment would come handy, we would provide them)

I know it may be too much for the Title field in Keyword ad type, but could be a handy tool which opens new usage ideas of that ad type too.

(btw, back in Glossary time, it had a page where all the phrases where there in different categories. So the categories were Dictionaries ,and each dictionary had sub-categories which were alphabet characters, and each of them contain phrases. when you were inside a phrase, you could see the title, definitions, attachments, synonyms, antonyms related phrases, which all were defined by us, plus the comments section where users could discuss around that word, and all other content of it. and when a word was linked around the site, in the tooltip that contained the definition, there was a link to phrase page as well, for more info and discuss.)

Top Bottom