Keyword Management (Keyword Replace) [Deleted]

This increases the CTR for more revenue and and protects your ranking positions, because search engines will not recognize affilate links.

Why should your Adsense CTR increase? Adsense are banner or link blocks. So with this addon you can cloak links in posts to affilate sites.
The CTR for this links will increase :)

@au lait found another "glitch" with this, where if you have a tooltip/shortcut within the post and hit the regular "reply" or multi-quote link on the bottom right of the post it works just like it should, it inserts just the post message. Although if you have Select-to-Quote enable in your forum and select the text within the post and hit reply in the tooltip that shows up. The shortcut/tooltip text gets inserted fully into the reply box.

The test version partially fixed it.. if the last word selected is an shortcut, xenforo tooltip is misplaced and it still paste the shortcut content into the reply box. See the gif I attached.

Attachments

• issues.gif
    issues.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
au lait updated Keyword Management with a new update entry:

Update 1.4

[fixed] Fixed detection of Links
[fixed] Fixed the problem the wrong position "quote | reply" overlay
[fixed] and some more problems

[add] phrase usage use in "Description Text" (Tooltipps)
[add]
Code:
{$word}
variable, this will be replaced with the word (Tooltipps) use in "Description Text"

A big thank you to @gldtn

I recommend this update!

Read the rest of this update entry...

You mean a link to the statistics of a word on the homepage of the ACP !? This is difficult, because there are not a statistic but per word ..

E-mail is out now!
It may take a little time. Since I manuel send every e-mail!
And depending on the time of day, it may take time), for example, when I sleep.

Thank You :)

Top Bottom