1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just got Adobe Creative Cloud

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by =MGN=RedEagle, Apr 13, 2013.

1. =MGN=RedEagle

=MGN=RedEagle Well-Known Member

Boy... so many apps. I needed only three but getting all was cheaper. Anyone else got the Creative Cloud? What are some favorite apps? Anything for generating and uploading Podcasts?

0xym0r0n likes this.
  2. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

I've had it since December. I think it was a very smart move on Adobe's part to offer their applications this way. My two favorites are Dreamweaver and Photoshop. I also use on occasion Premiere Pro and Illustrator.

3. 0xym0r0n

0xym0r0n Well-Known Member

I have it and love it! I love being able to just download any app I need and go. I got the full thing, so I have access to it all :)

At first I was a bit doubtful... but over 2 months with it and I'm very happy. Well worth the money.

4. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Looks amazing, if I was still doing a lot of design work I would definitely get that rather than upgrading!

5. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

One thing I don't like is that Adobe installed some crap on my Firefox browser. I haven't tried uninstalling it yet.

pic001.jpg

6. Quillz

Quillz Well-Known Member

Have had it since April of last year, get the educational discount. I only really use Photoshop and Illustrator, but it's nice having access to all the apps. Down the road, I might try some of the others, like Dreamweaver.

7. Fufu

Fufu Well-Known Member

I recently sold my CS4 and CS5.5 to purchase adobe creative cloud.
    Not happy about a contract that nulls itself at-the-end.