• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Japanese Language Pack(日本語化パック)

Dominion

I plan to start work on a Japanese language pack very soon indeed.

At present I plan to focus on the front end, since I don't need a Japanese admin interface just now. If you are interested in using a Japanese language pack and wish to admin your site in Japanese, I ask that you please respond here or send a PM and let me know so I can adjust my plans accordingly.

日本語化パックの開発を直近で始めようと考えています。

当方としては、日本語の管理UIを特に必要としていませんので、当面はフロントエンド(ユーザー用のUI)に集中する予定です。日本語化パックにご興味があり、日本語で管理したいとお考えの方が居られるならば、このトピック、若しくはメッセージにてご連絡ください。できるだけそちら様のニーズに合わせます。宜しくお願いします!

Progress update:

Translation is proceeding (more or less) apace. I hope to have the front end done and in beta sometime next week.

進行状況の報告です。

翻訳作業は(そこそこ)好調に進んでいます。来週ごろフロントエンドを仕上げて、ベータに入る予定です。

Sorry Gordy, I recently responded to an inquiry in another thread and didn't think to post here as well.

My Japanese translation project is on hold since last summer. We had our forums up and running in Japanese (for testing) but ran into an issue that made it difficult to enter Japanese text on some Windows systems. Also our testers tended to think that a search function would be necessary. So I turned my attention to developing other aspects of our site, in the hopes that when I come back to the forums some solutions to these problems will present themselves.

Sorry Gordy, I recently responded to an inquiry in another thread and didn't think to post here as well.

My Japanese translation project is on hold since last summer. We had our forums up and running in Japanese (for testing) but ran into an issue that made it difficult to enter Japanese text on some Windows systems. Also our testers tended to think that a search function would be necessary. So I turned my attention to developing other aspects of our site, in the hopes that when I come back to the forums some solutions to these problems will present themselves.

Thank you for the update. :)

Top Bottom