It's Tuesday. I'm Keeping An Eye On 'Announcements'

XenForo Security Fix for 1.0.0 - 1.1.2 : June 19 - Tuesday.
XenForo 1.1.2 Released: Feb 7 - Tuesday.
Xenforo 1.1.1 Released: December 13, 2011 - Tuesday.
Xenforo 1.1.0 Released: November 22, 2011 - Tuesday.

:coffee:

Over the past couple of years announcements have mostly been made on a tuesday which is why tuesday is being referenced. But Like russ said, don't hold your breath.
XenForo Security Fix for 1.0.0 - 1.1.2 : June 19 - Tuesday.
XenForo 1.1.2 Released: Feb 7 - Tuesday.
Xenforo 1.1.1 Released: December 13, 2011 - Tuesday.
Xenforo 1.1.0 Released: November 22, 2011 - Tuesday.

:coffee:
release.webp

Okay, It's early just woken up so you'll excuse me when i say I'm confused? What's the indicator directed in the image for? o_O
It's pointed to something that says Xenforo 1.2 release date is Q4 2012. I put it in the resource manager a couple days ago when I was bored.

It's pointed to something that says Xenforo 1.2 release date is Q4 2012. I put it in the resource manager a couple days ago when I was bored.

:LOL: Let me grab the first coffee of the day and I'll try and decrypt your posts. You don't happen to have an enigma machine handy do you? :LOL: :love: I'm kidding, but seriously though, I am confused by your posts I'm probably still sleeping in my bed and dreaming about being awake and posting on xenforo replying to you. :LOL: :coffee: #overusingsmilies

I am going to break out my crystal ball and say that (hopefully, as far as I am concerned), Mike and Mrs. Sullivan are not doing anything but enjoying a honeymoon and, therefore, a release today is unlikely.

Sure, I won't be disappointed if something is released...but, I would say this Tuesday is not it.

:LOL: Let me grab the first coffee of the day and I'll try and decrypt your posts. You don't happen to have an enigma machine handy do you? :LOL: :love: I'm kidding, but seriously though, I am confused by your posts I'm probably still sleeping in my bed and dreaming about being awake and posting on xenforo replying to you. :LOL: :coffee: #overusingsmilies
No enigma machine. Just a face and a palm. :(

No enigma machine. Just a face and a palm. :(

I'm just messing around. It must be the warm weather we're having here in the uk. Anyway, that's me done with this topic it doesn't interest me in the slightest so I'll depart and let you lot get on with it. :)

I've avoided many topics in the past about updates and etc..... And I'm no power user but it would certainly be nice to have some kind of update to bring the excitement back like there used to be be back in the beginning, I loved seeing the "have you seen". Forum but heck now it's just full of cobweb :). My 2 cents

Is this something you do every Tuesday?

There's been lots of Tuesdays... You must get through a hell of a lot of tea... and disappointment :cry::coffee:

Top Bottom