1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's Tuesday. I'm Keeping An Eye On 'Announcements'

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheBigK, Jul 24, 2012.

1. TheBigK

TheBigK Well-Known Member

It's Tuesday and I'm going to check the Announcements section every hour. :coffee:

2. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Don't hold your breath ;p

Steve F and Shelley like this.
  3. TheBigK

Thanks for the tip.

4. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

What's special about Tuesday?

5. TheBigK

New Announcements. I guess.

6. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Why would there be new announcements tomorrow?

7. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Over the past couple of years announcements have mostly been made on a tuesday which is why tuesday is being referenced. But Like russ said, don't hold your breath.

8. TheBigK

XenForo Security Fix for 1.0.0 - 1.1.2 : June 19 - Tuesday.
    XenForo 1.1.2 Released: Feb 7 - Tuesday.
    Xenforo 1.1.1 Released: December 13, 2011 - Tuesday.
    Xenforo 1.1.0 Released: November 22, 2011 - Tuesday.

:coffee:

HenrikHansen likes this.
  9. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

release.jpg

HenrikHansen likes this.
  10. Shelley

Okay, It's early just woken up so you'll excuse me when i say I'm confused? What's the indicator directed in the image for? o_O

11. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

It's pointed to something that says Xenforo 1.2 release date is Q4 2012. I put it in the resource manager a couple days ago when I was bored.

12. TheBigK

Come on, you never know ;) . My cup of tea, right now, is half full :coffee:

13. Shelley

:LOL: Let me grab the first coffee of the day and I'll try and decrypt your posts. You don't happen to have an enigma machine handy do you? :LOL: :love: I'm kidding, but seriously though, I am confused by your posts I'm probably still sleeping in my bed and dreaming about being awake and posting on xenforo replying to you. :LOL: :coffee: #overusingsmilies

Darkimmortal likes this.
  14. jadmperry

jadmperry Well-Known Member

I am going to break out my crystal ball and say that (hopefully, as far as I am concerned), Mike and Mrs. Sullivan are not doing anything but enjoying a honeymoon and, therefore, a release today is unlikely.

Sure, I won't be disappointed if something is released...but, I would say this Tuesday is not it.

15. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

No enigma machine. Just a face and a palm. :(

Shelley likes this.
  16. Shelley

I'm just messing around. It must be the warm weather we're having here in the uk. Anyway, that's me done with this topic it doesn't interest me in the slightest so I'll depart and let you lot get on with it. :)

8thos likes this.
  17. abnvet

abnvet Active Member

I've avoided many topics in the past about updates and etc..... And I'm no power user but it would certainly be nice to have some kind of update to bring the excitement back like there used to be be back in the beginning, I loved seeing the "have you seen". Forum but heck now it's just full of cobweb :). My 2 cents

18. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Is this something you do every Tuesday?

There's been lots of Tuesdays... You must get through a hell of a lot of tea... and disappointment :cry::coffee:

ArnyVee likes this.
  19. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

20. TheBigK

Nope, not every Tuesday. I just thought of starting a trend (for myself) :D